Confirmed Signing Vitaliy Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
A strange signing. We have much bigger problems elsewhere - particularly at right back (we only have one and sadly his sell-by date has probably passed) and striker (we only have one and he hasn't played for 4 months).
Still, good luck to him. If GOT had been around in the 1980s I would have questioned the purchase of Pat Van Den Hauwe - and that didn't turn out too badly did it.

A strange signing. We have much bigger problems elsewhere - particularly at right back (we only have one and sadly his sell-by date has probably passed) and striker (we only have one and he hasn't played for 4 months).
Still, good luck to him. If GOT had been around in the 1980s I would have questioned the purchase of Pat Van Den Hauwe - and that didn't turn out too badly did it.
Thing is it's not strange, we have several areas that need to be looked at, this was just one but that dosent mean we wont be looking at the others too.

Digne is off to another club, so it makes perfect sense

Thing is it's not strange, we have several areas that need to be looked at, this was just one but that dosent mean we wont be looking at the others too.
Agreed. But it does seem a lot of money for someone who may possibly be a reserve left back when we have pressing problems elsewhere and may still have issues with FFP.

Fist time club has actually thought first for the long term with digne out most likely. Then have this lad come him have half a season to work and hopefully break into the team. Will prob rotate with godfrey and hopefully make the startijg lb his own

Fist time club has actually thought first for the long term with digne out most likely. Then have this lad come him have half a season to work and hopefully break into the team. Will prob rotate with godfrey and hopefully make the startijg lb his own
Looks like other tagets are imminent from the reports which is good. Dont mind this one bit as Digne has been cack for 2 seasons now. Wish we would do more business such as this once players drop off over a long period.

Couldn’t agree more. Good player but lost his way at Everton
Tbf if he is off it will be his 6th club in 10 years. I like him as a player and he must have something about him to be made vice captain but he’s either got seriously itchy feet or there’s something about his personality that’s behind that many moves by the age of 28 / 29, especially given the teams he’s been signed by.

Tbf if he is off it will be his 6th club in 10 years. I like him as a player and he must have something about him to be made vice captain but he’s either got seriously itchy feet or there’s something about his personality that’s behind that many moves by the age of 28 / 29, especially given the teams he’s been signed by.
Are you blind?
Benitez has forced him out

Status
Not open for further replies.