Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember in the summer a similar situation with Nuno. I suspect knowing Everton, mixed messages have probably been given.Might have been told he's flying in to sign, but actually they think it's just an interview.

Could also be Kia J briefing the press.

One additional thing I'll add here, we were v close to signing Nuno, which would have meant utilising Mendes/Kia J. We seemed to back away, after supporter "unrest" at the last minute, and go to plan B which was Benitez. Whatever we want to say about him, he likes to run a whole club. I wonder if we are going back to plan A, which is a Kia J/Mendes client, and those 2 having a much bigger influence- for better or worse.

When the Benitez sacking happened the talk was of Kenwright leading the search for a new manager. I never believed a word of it.

There's no way Moshiri sees Kenwright as anything other than what he was used for over the weekend: a dented shield for the fans to batter.

Pereira may or may not be in play. What is certain though is that Moshiri - despite all the 'the strategic review will be linked to the managerial appointment' bollocks - will choose a manager...and probably soon.

When the Benitez sacking happened the talk was of Kenwright leading the seacrh foir a new manager. I never believed a word of it.

There's no way Moshiri sees Kenwright as anything other than what he was used for over the weekend: a dented shield for the fans to batter.

Pereira may or may not be in play. What is certain though is that Moshiri - despite all the 'the strategic review will be linked to the managerial appointment' bollocks - will choose a manager...and probably soon.

Yes. I have got into some disagreements on whatsapps this weekend for saying what Kenwright said was actually reasonable enough, and it's a bit pointless having a pop at him.

When he said "and what good would that do" when people saying for him to resign, he's probably right, if Moshiri doesn't have a plan of who to replace him with. I want the guy out, but a Turkey isn't going to vote for Christmas, Moshiri needs to fix the situation.

Usmanov and Moshiri choose the managers and hold the power. Lots of reports Of Kenwright texting him after the Liverpool game, and he got 2 months after that. I suspect the meeting Moshiri had with Benitez the week before it was made clear to him the need to immediate improvement, and when Moshiri wasn't getting what he wanted, he acted.

Unfortunately, I think Moshiri probably sees Bill losing more power, and the loss of a DOF, and will basically now fill it with Kia J. He is public enemy number 1, but honestly he and Mendes have worked wonders for Wolves. So it's not always cut and dried. At least it's consistent with what the owners want. I'm trying to cling to any positives here, but I suppose I'm saying it may not be quite as woeful as we think.

But honestly, what do people expect when we have an accountant, acting as a frontman for Russia's wealthiest man. We all love it when monies spent, but don't like whats associated in terms of murkiness. Maybe thats hypocritcal?

When the Benitez sacking happened the talk was of Kenwright leading the search for a new manager. I never believed a word of it.

Oh and that strategic review was utterly meaningless. I don't even know who was doing it, but I heard it was Benitez. I mean, a manager can't conduct a serious review of the board of directors. If Moshiri was serious, he'd have outsourced it to someone like David Dein or whatever.

The board is meaningless at the football club. It's like in the Marxian sense, the ruling class run society, and Parliament is their window dressing. It's the same thing really. Moshiri and Usmanov talk to each other and call the shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back