Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I have got into some disagreements on whatsapps this weekend for saying what Kenwright said was actually reasonable enough, and it's a bit pointless having a pop at him.

When he said "and what good would that do" when people saying for him to resign, he's probably right, if Moshiri doesn't have a plan of who to replace him with. I want the guy out, but a Turkey isn't going to vote for Christmas, Moshiri needs to fix the situation.

Usmanov and Moshiri choose the managers and hold the power. Lots of reports Of Kenwright texting him after the Liverpool game, and he got 2 months after that. I suspect the meeting Moshiri had with Benitez the week before it was made clear to him the need to immediate improvement, and when Moshiri wasn't getting what he wanted, he acted.

Unfortunately, I think Moshiri probably sees Bill losing more power, and the loss of a DOF, and will basically now fill it with Kia J. He is public enemy number 1, but honestly he and Mendes have worked wonders for Wolves. So it's not always cut and dried. At least it's consistent with what the owners want. I'm trying to cling to any positives here, but I suppose I'm saying it may not be quite as woeful as we think.

But honestly, what do people expect when we have an accountant, acting as a frontman for Russia's wealthiest man. We all love it when monies spent, but don't like whats associated in terms of murkiness. Maybe thats hypocritcal?
Good post mate.

We all know what should have happened in 2016: Moshiri in and a clean break with the old board. Hire a professional man like Dein to be a CEO and get him to work closely with Moshiri.

But he wanted to front seat drive and hired a DoF and kept Kenwright on - both largely for cover.

He looks like he's scrambling round now though in panic mode trying to save the whole project from crashing into the Championship.

God knows what Usmanov thinks of it all. I bet he's already getting the helicopter ride planned.

What’s it with Chinese league managers? Benitez, Cannavaro, this chump.

1642982683829.webp

Good post mate.

We all know what should have happened in 2016: Moshiri in and a clean break with the old board. Hire a professional man like Dein to be a CEO and get him to work closely with Moshiri.

But he wanted to front seat drive and hired a DoF and kept Kenwright on - both largely for cover.

He looks like he's scrambling round now though in panic mode trying to save the whole project from crashing into the Championship.

God knows what Usmanov thinks of it all. I bet he's already getting the helicopter ride in mind.

I think Moshiri/Usmanov like decisive people. That's the impression I get. It's probably what they liked in Benitez, he would make decisions.

I'm not sure they like people who think massively long term, or people who might hide behind being long term.

In some ways they want it simplified. We will give you money, go and buy good players. Its not as simple as that, but in some ways it is. I cant stand agents, but I can see the attraction they would see.

Brands trying to turn us into PSV (and failing) or Walsh acting like a head scout are clearly not decisive enough.

If he is so bad, why did Allardyce and Ancelotti think so highly of him.

I do not think they admired Ferguson. Maybe they were just wise to keep him around and involved in first team affairs to keep some fans happy. For Allardyce, who was unpopular, keeping DF around was political. It is better to have DF as part of the team than fans to start calling for him when it is going wrong.

Some fans believe that Ferguson will not tolerate poor player attitudes, this is why some fans like him around the team. This has not been true though as performances with him close to the team, under different managers, have been very bad.

If he was a serious Football coach, he would have demanded the job before when he did OK and wanting the job now also. He would be looking for opportunities elsewhere too. Instead he has made it clear he does not want the job. Maybe he lacks ambition or does not believe he can fix the problems.

Vitor Pereira as manager seems like a Kia Joorabchain influence. I am not sure it is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back