Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mearly stating that CV's don't seem to be the benchmark for a lot of clubs decisions. How else would Lampard get the Chelsea job, Ole the United job, Bruno Lage at Wolves, Viera at Palace....

People still argue for Jose if it was down to his CV even though he's been awful for the past 5+ years.
Well they're slightly different things. Lampard and Ole were brought in as figureheads who 'know the club' and both of them failed so they aren't necessarily the best examples if you want to show how not judging someone by their CV is a good thing. Lage and Vieira were more in the Lampard (coming to us) bracket, in that they're both relatively inexperienced as managers so them not necessarily having a great amount of success doesn't really mean all that much.

Mourinho doesn't really work as an example either because - as with any applicant for any job - your most recent work is the most relevant. Mourinho's CV shows that he was a top class manager but that over recent years he hasn't been as good, so no he wouldn't be high on the list based on his CV.

Pereira has been managing for 18 years and his biggest job was 8 years ago. He's bounced around minor leagues and never made a big breakthrough or laid down proper roots anywhere. As I said, it's possible that he's just been unlucky/badly treated etc but you'd have to say that the evidence points towards him just not being a particularly good manager. It would certainly be a hell of a risk to appoint him considering where we are and how the volatile the fan base is at the moment, especially seeing as he doesn't appear to be the most level headed bloke himself.

Latest odds for this fella 4/11
if We give him the job then no matter which way they spin it I’m off , done , finished with efc
and therefore football.
Some investigative journalist needs to delve into the whole story going back to David Luiz Alex Iwobi Al ghazi Digne Benitez and this Pereira.
Agent and Owners and proxies and funding source
But maybe we will just keep Duncan until season ends then get Potchetino in ( I can dream)

if We give him the job then no matter which way they spin it I’m off , done , finished with efc
and therefore football.
Some investigative journalist needs to delve into the whole story going back to David Luiz Alex Iwobi Al ghazi Digne Benitez and this Pereira.
But maybe we will just keep Duncan until season ends then get Potchetino in ( I can dream)

rather duncan has it

and therefore football.
bills just put prenno on the job,
nothing to see here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back