Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's better than Silva's and we employed him based purely on him having 12 months in the PL. Has more experience than Lampard and Rooney.

Im not pro for it. I'm neither against it as by the sounds of it seems like a decent coach and a madhead.

Anyone better we're not even considering
But do you think Silva worked out? If the answer is no then I’m not sure comparing other people’s CV to his really achieves anything.

His CV looks dreadful, realistically it’s not an appointment you could see any of the sensibly run clubs in this league or other top leagues making. Obviously you never know how something will turn out, but there is absolutely nothing in this bloke’s career so far that makes him seem like a good fit for us or an underrated managerial genius.

But do you think Silva worked out? If the answer is no then I’m not sure comparing other people’s CV to his really achieves anything.

His CV looks dreadful, realistically it’s not an appointment you could see any of the sensibly run clubs in this league or other top leagues making. Obviously you never know how something will turn out, but there is absolutely nothing in this bloke’s career so far that makes him seem like a good fit for us or an underrated managerial genius.

He must be an amazing guy in a job interview because his past failures don't seem to prevent more of them.

Same thing again, lucky if lasts 12 months, it could start well then by ne t Christmas gone.
I honestly wonder if we are going for a guy like Pereira who has a track record of very short stints because 12 months tops is the plan.

If the club still holds a flame for Martinez he may well be lined up for after the World Cup and a 12 month contract takes us to roughly that point.

I don’t believe these reports.

It’s clearly a ruse to soften the blow of either Lampard or Rooney. Both of which will come with a massive risk.
This is how I would think if I had more respect for the minds running Everton than I presently do.

But I still hope you're right.

If they are able to engineer fan sentiment like this, then that suggests a pleasantly-surprising degree of ingenuity.

In real life when you send a CV with 8 different employers of the last 10 years to a company, they would distance from the applicant.
Everyone wants stability no short term.

But not at Everton these days, you´re getting the job because you´re rich on experience.

Mearly stating that CV's don't seem to be the benchmark for a lot of clubs decisions. How else would Lampard get the Chelsea job, Ole the United job, Bruno Lage at Wolves, Viera at Palace....

People still argue for Jose if it was down to his CV even though he's been awful for the past 5+ years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back