Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at his overall record, thats why we turned him down TWICE.....

It's better than Silva's and we employed him based purely on him having 12 months in the PL. Has more experience than Lampard and Rooney.

Im not pro for it. I'm neither against it as by the sounds of it seems like a decent coach and a madhead.

Anyone better we're not even considering

It's not even that I think PL/English football management is a must, in fact I think we've always been to shy in looking abroad. But you go with a guy from one of the other top leagues in Europe at the top of his game, not someone who has failed in recent roles and took cushy jobs in the far East.

How many times will the board make the same mistakes? If we hire this guy, how can they see this as a positive move? No experience of English football and has failed as a manager at many clubs in very poor leagues. The only league that he's managed in that's in any way decent, could only manage a 30% win record. Fresh out of the Chinese league, where players and managers go to end their careers. Who at Everton has even considered contacting this guy?
Same thing again, lucky if lasts 12 months, it could start well then by ne t Christmas gone.

I do not understand why teams are so insistent with getting experience at top levels that they don't care how successful they actually were at those levels. Get a young manager that has succeeded with some creative vision even if that is in some smaller leagues in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back