Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I’m fed up of all the names being thrown around so I’m officially pinning my colours to Team Vitor.. no real reason other than I have to pick somebody … feel free to welcome me, if we get enough interest I’ll try order a box of armbands for us.
1643027858379.png

Can I just shock you? Despite what I said earlier (on page 58 no less), I like Pereira and I'll definitely chip in for an armband if you're ordering

He wouldnt be my first choice by neither would Lampard and Rooney. At least this guy has experience and managing in a crazy league like Turkey. He also looks like He has an actual plan which is unusual for a manager of ours

Just reading some Turkish fans tweets. They mostly saying if he gets left alone, he'll do a good job. There's always been interference at Fenerbache.

Seems the Fenerbache fans didn't want him to go, feel is was the board getting on at him, and are saying "look, he's got a bigger job now".

Unless I've misunderstood it.

That great team sacked him twice - if he was treated unfairly why did he return? money?

Just watched MOD Chelsea v Spurs. Looking at their managers made me want to weep. Imagine us having either. We used to be on a par with Spurs.
we used to be on par with utd and the rs while chelsea and spurs were in the 2nd division.
sadly even if we stay up we havent been competitive in this league for many years,
even west ham are sniffing around our best striker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back