Wages and salaries

This looks very bleak.

Can anyone spin this as positive for us please?!

1716826188888.png

Any idea how much of the £1 billion debt is the stadium?

Terrifed you are going to say that's not included.
The majority of our debt is Stadium related.

If you want a positive spin, in 12months from now, we will be preparing to enter our new Stadium, with it comes increased revenues.

We just need to somehow survive the next 12months.

Also, something has just occurred to me, I believe the club is selling packages for Bramley Moore, are the people paying for those packages now? In advance? Does anybody know.

The majority of our debt is Stadium related.

If you want a positive spin, in 12months from now, we will be preparing to enter our new Stadium, with it comes increased revenues.

We just need to somehow survive the next 12months.

Also, something has just occurred to me, I believe the club is selling packages for Bramley Moore, are the people paying for those packages now? In advance? Does anybody know.

Think they have had to pay a deposit with the rest for the new season coming early next year.

The cut and paste financial whizz kids having a grand day here, get them braces on order lads. I'm sure all this know how you are showing is correlated closely to huge business success in real life.
I use a calculator to add up single digit numbers.

I dont think im gonna be going to Wall Street any time soon.

I like numbers tho, they are my jam.

One thing to keep in mind is it seems social security costs are about 13-15% of wages. So add that onto any wages to get a true idea of actual cost. For example our wages for the club(player, staff, all) were 138 million but then there was an additional 20 million in social security.

Football was better when fans didn’t endlessly go on about financial dullardry
Unfortunately we are where we are because of financial mismanagement.

There is really very little to discuss if we don't discuss the finances.
What players will we be forced to sell because of our financial situation ?
Which players can we sign, if any, because of financial problems?

Everything we do as a club at the moment is finance dependent.

Therefore, trying to understand where we are and when there is the possibility of some improvement is probably all that is left.

One thing to keep in mind is it seems social security costs are about 13-15% of wages. So add that onto any wages to get a true idea of actual cost. For example our wages for the club(player, staff, all) were 138 million but then there was an additional 20 million in social security.
Isn't it 45% over 150k a year?

But im sure the players all have offshore scams on the go.

Isn't it 45% over 150k a year?

But im sure the players all have offshore scams on the go.
It could very well be, thats just what I saw when looking at every years accounts, seemed consistently to end up in that range. Maybe just the clubs portion of it.