Wanting Success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im willing to bet they have a very similar thread on a Newcastle forum somewhere......................

I mean the OPs masterplan to change the world is to boo more Millionaire footballers and stop going the game, not sure how booing a laptop will bring change.

But hey ho.

How does cheering them when they are utter [Poor language removed] help though? Catch 22.

boo_boourns.png

Your writing is well thought out and I see your point, but a lot of it is the too cool for school mind set some have.

This though;

If anyone dares stand up or sing at the match even - ‘sit down’.

Does my head in. Stand, chant, shout, or else what’s the point?

Not saying arranged singing sections are my cup of tea, they always seem a bit too contrived for me, but telling someone to sit down is silly unless you’re impeding someone.

How do you change what exactly?

You need to be more accurate here goat.

"No we just want to try and be the best instead of settling for 7th or a European day out."

How do we as fans make us the best? I mean you seem to have all the answers here lets hear them.

You dont want to settle for 7th and a European day out, so how do you make us better, how do you get what you think you are ENTITLED to?

"No we just want to try and be the best instead of settling for 7th or a European day out."

How do we as fans make us the best? I mean you seem to have all the answers here, lets here them.

You dont want to settle for 7th and a European day out, so how do you make us better, how do you get what you think you are ENTITLED to?

Entitled to think the club try’s to be the best?

God there’s no helping you.

Am gonna bring a massive banner that just has BOOOOOO written on it, cos I honestly can't be arsed actually booing like. They've made me so apathetic since Bobby's second season...

Entitled to think the club try’s to be the best?

God there’s no helping you.

Thats not what your saying, your saying you dont wish to settle for 7th best, who does?

You see me I just go the game, I watch the team and I pray nightly that things will get better, im under no illusions that things are bad atm, but theres not a great deal I feel I can do, like for example these kids in Murica who keep thinking they are gonna change the world, WRONG.

So im with you Alan, tell me what I need to do to make things better Alan, I will do anything, bar 2 things, I wont stop going to Goodison and I wont boo players wearing Everton shirts, so whats the plan Alan?

No one tells people to sit down when they start cheering at Goodison. Fans don’t make tons of noise these days, it’s just the way modern football and society has become.

This post is more accurate to sum up fans on the internet. Most people on the internet are bellends, liars and wums who gives a toss what they think?

He was a yes man. He was simply the boards mouth piece, simple as that. Everton is rotten from the top down.
Cometh the hour cometh the man. Kenwright came first and created the conditions for a Moyes type to be feted as a success. He was never a success but the criteria created to measure 'success' was established.

We are still struggling massively to throw off that small time mentality.

Cometh the hour cometh the man. Kenwright came first and created the conditions for a Moyes type to be feted as a success. He was never a success but the criteria created to measure 'success' was established.

We are still struggling massively to throw off that small time mentality.

Fill ya boots Dave.

I think Steve Walsh still being at this club sums everything up.

A man who gets paid a hefty amount to build a team, fails to the detriment of the club. Instead of being handed his p45 is allowed to carry on.

This has basically been happening since I was old enough to really understand.

Robert Elstone being another.

Does the club demand the best? Simply no and there’s years worth of proof.

When your clubs motto is Nothing but the best is good enough I wouldn’t call it entitlement to demand that they live up to their mission statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.