• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
attitude’s like your one mate are the reason why these over paid bell ends are so well protected and ‘precious ‘
Really mate? Seriosuly? You really think that my personal belief that it's pointless and damaging to boo our players make our players 'precious'?! Ok mate! Here was me thinking that I had zero effect on the running of the club and modern day football. Well I certainly feel more powerful with that knowledge!:dodgy:

Yes.

I didn’t boo myself, but he hasn’t moved a muscle for 8 months. He jumps out of tackles, he hides behind other players to make sure he doesn’t get the ball and if someone runs past him he shuffles after them for 3 yards before giving up.

He needs to know that’s unacceptable at our football club somehow. Maybe this will shake him into actually putting some effort in. And if he wants to cry off, not bothered. He couldn’t be any worse.

Spot on mate. If that isn't the kick up the arse he needs then nothing will do it. sad that the fans are having to boo him but he's clearly not being told to pull his socks up by players and coaching staff. Strip the armband off jagielka and give it to Coleman/Rooney and maybe the fans won't have to give the players a rocket.

Last edited:

Really mate? Seriosuly? You really think that my personal belief that it's pointless and damaging to boo our players make our players 'precious'?! Ok mate! Here was me thinking that I had zero effect on the running of the club and modern day football. Well I certainly feel more powerful with that knowledge!:dodgy:
glad I helped you see the light mate

Umm not sure if been mentioned but thought the initial booing was aimed at gravyboy..being 3 up and not bringing on an attacker...move Davies back into deeper midfield...then the booing was aimed at the french fancy...:rolleyes:

My worry is how will it look to potential signings. Lukaku, Stones both silencing the crowd and now today. Will we as a fan base start to look unsupportive? Of course we're frustrated and rightly so but will outsiders care about that.

I'm not bothered about the player himself, sod him, just a little concerned if it gets too toxic, like booing at Wembley, how it bothers other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.