• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't recall an Everton player being booed onto the pitch before. I doubt we'll see it again. (until the next stupid Allardyce sub)

This is a player that has been sent home from the training ground for not being arsed / training properly. It shows in the lackadaisical, mercenary performances, the poor fitness, the nonchalant shrug of his shoulders as another nil points rolls by.

His manager should've sold him this transfer window. Allardyce should've cottoned on to the poor attitude and performances evidenced by 30 plus thousand Evertonians voicing their displeasure( don't forget a majority are booing here). This isn't the first time he's been booed, it's usually when he's running off (with more pace than he played)

As far as I'm concerned every Evertonian will respectfully applaud a blue shirt onto the pitch, no matter their ability, provided they give it their all.

Everton fans see 10% and they give 110% back in boos.

I really don't see the problem.
McCarthy two months back?

That one was ridiculous. This one is justified.

The Booing was aimed at both Allardyce and Sniderlame and both were justified. 3 - 0 at home with 10 minutes to go, very comfortable and cruising and a perfect opportunity to be positive and give say your 27 million pound striker a chance and Mr i am a cowardly negative bellend Allardyce brings on not only a defensive midfielder but the one who doesn't give a toss about Everton and mostly hides with very little effort. Shouldn't even be on the subs bench and it immediately had a negative impact on the atmosphere and game and could have caused yet another capitulation.

Fully deserved Booing and i am certain there will be a mighty cheer the day Allardyce is gone. I will be anyway. :)

I felt the booing was very much directed at Allardyce. 3-0 up and a chance to use the new striker but he doesn't take it. If Gueye injured, then that's different, but everyone by me was slating Allardyce not Schneiderlin. People are frustrated that we've spent £27m on a much needed striker only for this stain of a manager to consistently talk him down and damage his confidence since day one and seemingly not want to bring him on when 3-0 up at home. I didn't notice Gueye was injured whilst I was at the match and I'll warrant most who were booing didn't either.

Gueye was limping for about ten minutes like.

Status
Not open for further replies.