• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i support Everton home and away and it takes a lot for me to turn on a player . The booing of this fraud was well justified . Him and mirallas are a big part in the negativity in the squad this season . Then on top of that you’ve got some of the most cowardly displays I’ve ever seen from any Everton player .

The spineless fraud deserves to know how the fans feel .
Time and a place to do so mate. I go home and away too and haven't missed a home game for going on twenty years now and I've seen players deserve abuse but I've never done so even when its been justified. Onky on very rare occasions can it be justified and today it wasn't. This wasn't the time to do so. You think he's gonna be arsed? All booing did was potentiality make an extremely mentality fragile side very nervous.

I felt the booing was very much directed at Allardyce. 3-0 up and a chance to use the new striker but he doesn't take it. If Gueye injured, then that's different, but everyone by me was slating Allardyce not Schneiderlin. People are frustrated that we've spent £27m on a much needed striker only for this stain of a manager to consistently talk him down and damage his confidence since day one and seemingly not want to bring him on when 3-0 up at home. I didn't notice Gueye was injured whilst I was at the match and I'll warrant most who were booing didn't either.

Time and a place to do so mate. I go home and away too and haven't missed a home game for going on twenty years now and I've seen players deserve abuse but I've never done so even when its been justified. Onky on very rare occasions can it be justified and today it wasn't. This wasn't the time to do so. You think he's gonna be arsed? All booing did was potentiality make an extremely mentality fragile side very nervous.
If he’s not arsed then if I was you I wouldn’t worry about it . We got behind the team today but the fans made him aware we aren’t fussed on him .

No, I don’t believe it is right to boo a man as he is about to come on as sub.

That said, I thought the booing was because Sam was signalling his intent to shut up shop when there was a few more goals in it for us if we had kicked on and fetched Cenk on.

Leastways that was my reason for booing....nowt to do with Schneiderlin as such, much as I hate the bugger :mad:

If he’s not arsed then if I was you I wouldn’t worry about it . We got behind the team today but the fans made him aware we aren’t fussed on him .
I'm not arsed about him. I am however worried about how yet more booing will effect this God awful side right now. Because some of those players as woeful as they are do care and are some mentality weak that booing might effect them.

Inappropriate Language
It was an utter embarrassment in a season that has been chocker full of embarrassing moment's. Proper s##thouse move to boo your own player (except in very selective occasions), especially in the circumstances of today. We were 3-0 up FFS! Have some dignity you gang of bells. I wasn't happy with the substitution either (nor am I a fan of that rat) but we could really do without more negativity around Goodison right now. Say away if you cant bring yourself to support the side.
I understand what your saying but enough is enough with this shithouse sick to death of him not even breaking sweat
It's about time the up his own Arse [Poor language removed] knows when you put on our shirt you come off the pitch giving everything you got and if you don't you get told .hes been snake for months so he's brought it on himself .big win for us today COYB

No, I don’t believe it is right to boo a man as he is about to come on as sub.

That said, I thought the booing was because Sam was signalling his intent to shut up shop when there was a few more goals in it for us if we had kicked on and fetched Cenk on.

Leastways that was my reason for booing....nowt to do with Schneiderlin as such, much as I hate the bugger :mad:
This is my take on it as well.....the displeasure for me was the actual substitution and not sending Tosun on....booing of players is just not right as far as I am concerned. Managers?....now that's a different kettle of fish altogether...along with lying board members

I understand what your saying but enough is enough with this shithouse sick to death of him not even breaking sweat
It's about time the up his own Arse [Poor language removed] knows when you put on our shirt you come off the pitch giving everything you got and if you don't you get told .hes been snake for months so he's brought it on himself .big win for us today COYB

I just don't see the point mate. I don't think it's productive to boo him while he's playing for us. Just seems pointless and potentiality damaging to the other lads and right now we can't afford to make this gang of losers nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back