• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stand the cocknose but I'm not really sure I'm entirely comfortable with booing one of our own players on to the pitch.

Even if they are a lazy, disinterested, cowardly bumsniff.

Not for me. I didn’t boo him. Plenty did. Can’t be arsed booing a player before they’ve kicked a ball.

Fine booing a player/team at the end of a performance, but not at the start.

I would have booed the sub, not necassarily the player. He has been an abomination this season and doesn't try a leg but it's not his fault that all 3 managers we have had this season kept picking him, we have Davy Klassen sat somewhere on match days twiddling his thumbs, desperate for a chance but the clueless tools we've had in charge this season keep picking Schneiderlin. It should have never got to this stage with Schneiderlin who's poor form (he's not the only one) should have seen him have a spell on the sidelines.

I hated that sub though; we're 3-0 up and Niasse looked like he was tiring, we have a brand new striker on the bench brought in to score goals and you can give him 20 minutes against a team with no confidence and an injury hit back 4 and you bring off Gueye to rest him (despite the fact we have no game for 2 weeks). Complete idiot is Allardyce.

It was an utter embarrassment in a season that has been chocker full of embarrassing moment's. Proper s##thouse move to boo your own player (except in very selective occasions), especially in the circumstances of today. We were 3-0 up FFS! Have some dignity you gang of bells. I wasn't happy with the substitution either (nor am I a fan of that rat) but we could really do without more negativity around Goodison right now. Say away if you cant bring yourself to support the side.

..i’m not a singer at the match and i don’t boo at the match. I watch. If i’m a player I do what i’m instructed to do. If I don’t do that, the manager stops selecting me. The manager dropping me is a reflection that I failed to do the job asked of me. Supporters booing confirms this.

It’s a test of a players character and ability, unless the game really doesn’t matter to him. He needs to win the manager and fans over, unless he’s not overly bothered.

It was an utter embarrassment in a season that has been chocker full of embarrassing moment's. Proper s##thouse move to boo your own player (except in very selective occasions), especially in the circumstances of today. We were 3-0 up FFS! Have some dignity you gang of bells. I wasn't happy with the substitution either but we could really do without more negativity around Goodison right now. Say away if you cant bring yourself to support the side.
i support Everton home and away and it takes a lot for me to turn on a player . The booing of this fraud was well justified . Him and mirallas are a big part in the negativity in the squad this season . Then on top of that you’ve got some of the most cowardly displays I’ve ever seen from any Everton player .

The spineless fraud deserves to know how the fans feel .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back