• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't agree with it, and watching on my TV, it was a bit of an ugly moment. Boo him at the end of the game if he hasn't been arsed, absolutely, but when he has an important role to play in a game as a sub, doing that can't be a confidence-booster for him. OK, 3-0 up, but Everton still had a game of football to win.

Stone-cold silence for him would have said as much as booing.

Don't think i would have booed him
myself, but can understand fans doing so. Wouldn't say he really gives a crap. Will still collect his 100k a week and go home to his cracking looking wife.

Can't recall an Everton player being booed onto the pitch before. I doubt we'll see it again. (until the next stupid Allardyce sub)

This is a player that has been sent home from the training ground for not being arsed / training properly. It shows in the lackadaisical, mercenary performances, the poor fitness, the nonchalant shrug of his shoulders as another nil points rolls by.

His manager should've sold him this transfer window. Allardyce should've cottoned on to the poor attitude and performances evidenced by 30 plus thousand Evertonians voicing their displeasure( don't forget a majority are booing here). This isn't the first time he's been booed, it's usually when he's running off (with more pace than he played)

As far as I'm concerned every Evertonian will respectfully applaud a blue shirt onto the pitch, no matter their ability, provided they give it their all.

Everton fans see 10% and they give 110% back in boos.

I really don't see the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.