• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Insane he was being subbed on to be booed. He's not had one good game this season. His attitude stinks and he earns a yearly wage every week. Like fudge should we be bothered about his feeling. Can he honestly say he's put the effort required of him at the most basic of levels? Can he hell. Both the sub and the player need a good boo to show that Everton fans won't settle for this crap.

As soon as the Goodisom crowd does something other than gratefully accept a complete bumming there’s always an army of people saying that they shouldn’t be doing this or that.

40,000 people are not wrong, the crowd knows good football and it knows complete frauds and players like Schneiderlin can take the mick all they want in away games but finally we turned up and told him that we are at the matches for more than just paying his wages.

The Baines banner, the Martinez out movement, the planes over Goodison, the leaving at half time. It all shows that Evertonians care and want a committed team. Sorry that this sort of thing repulses some of you.

Best moment of the season by far that utter weapon being had off in front of all the cameras with nowhere to hide.

When a player does this the week before:

It’s ok to boo him the following week.

Have you any idea of how Football works.

You have shown a narrow presumably mobile phone footage of one incident. The best bit is the questioning oS
Because he does things like this on a regular basis despite earning millions of pounds:

The embarrassing bit is questioning the player who has got back and covered other players.

At that stage of the game our back four was Martina, Mangala, Williams and Kenny. The question should be why we only see Martina and Williams in their proper positions and why we aren't we questioning the positioning of Mangala and Kenny.

Schnides has done the right thing and dropped in as an auxiliary centre back, what isn't apparent is that Ozil is completely free on the left and that the only reason it looks bad is because that Mikhytaryian chose to shoot instead of playing Ozil in.

He's been rubbish, we all know it, but I was cringing when he was booed onto the pitch like that.

Places like GOT, Facebook, Twitter etc are the places to have a go at players rather than publicly vilify them like he got today.

It was embarrassing in my opinion. Maybe even classless.

As soon as the Goodisom crowd does something other than gratefully accept a complete bumming there’s always an army of people saying that they shouldn’t be doing this or that.

40,000 people are not wrong, the crowd knows good football and it knows complete frauds and players like Schneiderlin can take the mick all they want in away games but finally we turned up and told him that we are at the matches for more than just paying his wages.

The Baines banner, the Martinez out movement, the planes over Goodison, the leaving at half time. It all shows that Evertonians care and want a committed team. Sorry that this sort of thing repulses some of you.

Best moment of the season by far that utter weapon being had off in front of all the cameras with nowhere to hide.

So what about the Everton crowd printing Howard out leaflets just before he took us to the greatest period of our history.

Davek would disagree with you about Baines and Martinez. I genuinely thought the booing was for the decision to put Schneiderlin on instead of Tosun but I can see why folk on here feel that the whole thing was because of the former. I never booed Barkley or Stones or Lukaku unlike idiots sitting around me at the time ...Baines was crucified by some for saying what the majority of the majority of evertonians felt at the time of El Fraudo etc etc. The whole club imo stinks from the board to the manager, dof, hangers on and some of the players..feel like this is my last season as an S/T. Criticism from people who don't even go to Goodison on here ? feck it !!

No mate. Never played it, worked in it, watched it in my life.

Please detail me why your insight is so much more correct than mine so I can laugh at you.

I’ll wait.

Ask yourself why Schnides is dropping in as the left sided centre back, ask yourself where Mangala and Kenny are and ask yourself what Schnides is supposed to do when there is no pressure on the ball. We have no pressure on the ball because our DM has had to drop in to make it a back three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back