• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nyarko was treated absolutely disgraceful. Some of the vile abuse I heard especially away from home was horrible
The Leeds game and then Derby I remember were crap and then there were a flurry of losses to teams we shouldn't have lost to where his performances were a lot to blame, culminating in that Arsenal game.
Came with a big reputation and just wasn't up to it..... a lot like the Schneiderlin situation now. I can quite imagine what you heard wasn't good but people are entitled to their opinions as much as you are entitled to yours.

Do you think Schneiderlin is going to read any of those mate? Goodison is the ONLY place where fans can let players know that their "efforts" haven't been good enough and in this case, practically non existent. He's left Goodison today under no illusion of how we feel about him. Now he knows there's nowhere to hide.

I don't know if he reads them and neither do you mate. But it would hardly have been news to him he's been the chief whipping boy with the fans for quite some time now.

The booing was unneccessary and has just given more ammunition to the media boo boys. I'll be interested to hear what the usual suspects have to say on MOTD.
As for all the people saying Tosun should have been brought on instead, what if he had and then not got a touch of the ball while Palace slipped 3 quick goals in to equalise? Not unheard of. 3-0 up with 10 minutes to go any sensible manager (not Klopp) would put a defender on rather than an attacker.
No more booing please Evertonians, just polite applause no matter how much you hate the players and the manager :drunk::cheers::pint2::pint2:

Rejoice! Another 3 points in the bag :dance:

The embarrassing bit is questioning the player who has got back and covered other players.

At that stage of the game our back four was Martina, Mangala, Williams and Kenny. The question should be why we only see Martina and Williams in their proper positions and why we aren't we questioning the positioning of Mangala and Kenny.

Schnides has done the right thing and dropped in as an auxiliary centre back, what isn't apparent is that Ozil is completely free on the left and that the only reason it looks bad is because that Mikhytaryian chose to shoot instead of playing Ozil in.

It "looks bad because Mkhitaryan chose to shoot"? lollollol

If only we played those teams who choose not to shoot every week!

One thing with us Everton fans,is we let you know when your not pulling your weight or even put your body on the line,and he as seen by clips on twitter or whatever,has done none,Niasse though most will be say hes not the best does most things us everton fans want,shows effort,shows determination,show wellness,and usually comes up with the odd goal when he plays

Fans are entitled to do whatever they like.

The relationship between players and fans isnt what it was, the gulf in wage brackets means 99% of players live in a difference universe now to ordinary folk. Schneiderlin earns more in a week than the average fan would earn in 3 years, if he can’t withstand a few boos he can happily swap jobs with me. Yes he plays for Everton and I get the whole ‘We should never boo our own’ thing but on more than one occasion this season the player in question has clearly not been giving 100%. A lack of ability of confidence fans tolerate but there’s no excuse for lack of effort.

The booing was unneccessary and has just given more ammunition to the media boo boys. I'll be interested to hear what the usual suspects have to say on MOTD.
As for all the people saying Tosun should have been brought on instead, what if he had and then not got a touch of the ball while Palace slipped 3 quick goals in to equalise? Not unheard of. 3-0 up with 10 minutes to go any sensible manager (not Klopp) would put a defender on rather than an attacker.
No more booing please Evertonians, just polite applause no matter how much you hate the players and the manager :drunk::cheers::pint2::pint2:

Rejoice! Another 3 points in the bag :dance:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The fume around me was absolutely boss when Schneiderlin started warming up Dave, the sight of contorted faces when he walked onto the pitch was even bosser!
You have to wonder what the manager and his assistants are doing under those circumstances. If they hear and see that they have to at least take it on board in making the changes. Allardyce sounded completely clueless post match what it was all about though.

You have to wonder what the manager and his assistants are doing under those circumstances. If they hear and see that they have to at least take it on board in making the changes. Allardyce sounded completely clueless post match what it was all about though.
Boooooooooooooooooo

The boos were deffo aimed at Schneiderlin when he eventually walked onto the pitch, and the crowd rubbed it in even more by giving Gana a standing ovation as he walked off.

Yes the boos were were aimed at Schneiderlin and it probably sums up everything that is wrong with the Club at the moment. Schneiderlin gets ripped for a perceived lack of effort and Tom Davies who is a kid who works his nuts off is derided for a lack of quality.

There is an anger within the fan base that is so destructive it is untrue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back