• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schneiderlin won’t even read social media but he’ll have heard those boos. Would you rather we clapped him on? Did his performance last week (and all season) deserve a round of applause?

Yes mate. You are obviously an 'expert' on everything he does in the privacy of his own gaff. I bow to your superior knowledge.

Did you even read the first line of my post? I, and all of us, know he's been garbage this season. He's deserved plenty of criticism. Only some of us prefer to do it in different ways.

He's been the whipping boy all season. Hardly news to him.

I wouldn’t boo, but I understand it.

There is nobody with or without Everton bias to argue that Schneiderlin hasn’t been anything other than atrocious in the shirt this season.

If it’s a confidence issue, then for me it’s the same as an injury and he shouldn’t cross the white line. It affects the team quite obviously.

If it’s simply his attitude then there is no explanation needed as to why he shouldn’t be anywhere near the squad, let alone playing.

His relationship with the fans is more or less ruined as I see it and footballers earning the money he does have no incentive to change if he isn’t arsed.

Just go.

baby-dance.gif
Nice moves ;)

Not nice at all is it? Booing = scapegoating I know. However, he ranks down there as the very worst of the players we've had in terms of his behaviour on and off the field.
The fans who booed him are well justified. I wouldn't endorse it ordinarily, but something has just snapped in respect to this individual. There's no sympathy or respect for him whatsoever.
I think the problem is he could be a popular lad amongst the team? Booing somebody on the pitch who is bottling it is one thing, but booing somebody onto the pitch is quite another. Whether you like him or not, whether you want him here or not, doing that shos us in a bad light and may turn some of the other players against us. The other matter is would Allardyce drop him to protect him, or leave him in to prove he will,not be dictated to by the mob?

For clarity, i do not want him to play or to stay with us beyond this season, i just dont agree with what happened because it makes us look bad!

people wanted to see evidence on sam's comments of tosun. that's acceptable.
If you say your 27m new striker who was scoring hell of goals before the transfer, is not ready, you must at least prove it when the circumstances is perfect for him to go in.
and also there is many cowardly subsitutions sam did.
I'm thinking that best defence is attacking constantly and scoring goals is the best way to avoid losing. So instead of going defensive when the game is 3-0, you can conquer the game more with your hungry striker who is desperate to prove himself maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back