• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schneiderlin won’t even read social media but he’ll have heard those boos. Would you rather we clapped him on? Did his performance last week (and all season) deserve a round of applause?
According to this he was one of our best players last week.
483E0EFE-88D5-432D-A999-C8824C49BAE1.webp

Hence why stats are a completely different path. He was really poor.
Interesting that he won the ball back more than any other player, made more passes, best passing rate etc...

I’m not a fan of his but it looks like he was certainly no worse than anyone else last week.

Interesting that he won the ball back more than any other player, made more passes, best passing rate etc...

I’m not a fan of his but it looks like he was certainly no worse than anyone else last week.
Well the whole team was stinking hot garbage to be fair.

But the Schneiderlin thing stems from the entire season, not just the Arsenal game.

Be interesting to know how many passes he made forwards etc.

In the game prior, or one before that, Schneiderlin had the worst passing rate

He’s an ‘outhouse’ and has been all season. Deserved every last boo.

West Brom home game, he pulls out of a 60/40 (to him) tackle in front of his own box in the first half. GSE gave him absolute pelters for that. Typical of him this season tbh.

I know he’s just had a kid but he swans about at half pace, always looks for the easy, crab option to keep his pass % up.

Get rid and sharpish. Bad apple journeyman, blocking the development of Davies and Beni. Gana is twice as effective as the deep lying mid, without this arrogant outhouse next to him.

Stats only tell half a story though don’t they. He gets the balls and passes it sideways or backwards every time which completely stops our momentum and is the reason our attacks are so painful and and we’re so much better to watch before he came on yesterday. Rooney loses the ball a lot but when he’s actually trying to play people in or do something a bit special to kick off an attack it’s so much better than a 100% pass rate sideways or backwards.

He’s an ‘outhouse’ and has been all season. Deserved every last boo.

West Brom home game, he pulls out of a 60/40 (to him) tackle in front of his own box in the first half. GSE gave him absolute pelters for that. Typical of him this season tbh.

I know he’s just had a kid but he swans about at half pace, always looks for the easy, crab option to keep his pass % up.

Get rid and sharpish. Bad apple journeyman, blocking the development of Davies and Beni. Gana is twice as effective as the deep lying mid, without this arrogant outhouse next to him.

Allardyce is blocking the development of Davies and Beningame, not Schneiderlin.

As soon as the Goodisom crowd does something other than gratefully accept a complete bumming there’s always an army of people saying that they shouldn’t be doing this or that.

40,000 people are not wrong, the crowd knows good football and it knows complete frauds and players like Schneiderlin can take the mick all they want in away games but finally we turned up and told him that we are at the matches for more than just paying his wages.

The Baines banner, the Martinez out movement, the planes over Goodison, the leaving at half time. It all shows that Evertonians care and want a committed team. Sorry that this sort of thing repulses some of you.

Best moment of the season by far that utter weapon being had off in front of all the cameras with nowhere to hide.
Problem is mate that it wasn't even close to that many booing him. Couple of hundred to a thousand at most. Most of the people who sit around me thought it was an embarrassment. Let's not pretend that everyone at the match yesterday thought booing the lad was the right thing to do because the booers were a tiny but very vocal minority. Its just a pity they cant ever bring themselves to sing or participate in creating somthing close to an atmosphere at Goodison the graveyard 99% of the time but somehow find the energy to boo an Everton player after sitting on their hands in complete silence all game.

Stats only tell half a story though don’t they. He gets the balls and passes it sideways or backwards every time which completely stops our momentum and is the reason our attacks are so painful and and we’re so much better to watch before he came on yesterday. Rooney loses the ball a lot but when he’s actually trying to play people in or do something a bit special to kick off an attack it’s so much better than a 100% pass rate sideways or backwards.
That’s true but in a game like last week it’s not a bad thing to play it simple and try to keep possession a bit is it?

Yesterday’s booing demonstrated the depths we’re plummeting to as a Club under Allardyce. The man is a cancer, and I don’t use that word lightly for obvious reasons, but he is dragging Everton further into the abyss. We are on course to follow Leeds and the like with this out-dated crook at the helm.
Give players stick for poor performances by all means but yesterday saddened me as a long-time season ticket holder. I’ve seen much, much worse players and those give much less effort than MS, but none were publically put on a virtual gallows by the manager to deflect criticism from his own pathetic performances.
That level of public criticism should be focussed on Allardyce. Turning on a player will change nothing, only worsen the situation. Turning on the manager will quickly force the owners hands.

Any other time I wouldn't have agreed with it but exceptional circumstances as in he's been exceptionally bad, I didn't mind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back