• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Schneiderlin is going to read any of those mate? Goodison is the ONLY place where fans can let players know that their "efforts" haven't been good enough and in this case, practically non existent. He's left Goodison today under no illusion of how we feel about him. Now he knows there's nowhere to hide.
I loathe and detest shirkers. In your team, your band, in your family, at work, wherever. Absolute poison.

Guys can we clap him off next week? You're all lowering his trade value by booing. Come on now.

(I mean look how Liverpool handled the Coutinho situation - he's so important, we're not trading him. fast forward 2 months, gone for 140m pounds.) :D

I wouldn't normally boo a player, but if a player has been extraordinarily ordinary for a long time, like it has been with Schneids, he needs to know people are watching him. The fact this is a big story for Evertonians, means it doesn't happen very often, so its not like Evertonians go and boo whomever they are displeased with at that particular moment.

If he was a man about what happened, he would take it into his stride and actually give a sh** from now on. It's not the end for Schneiderlin, as long as he turns a new leaf and starts playing to his potential.

Or perhaps we're all wrong, and that's just the way he plays, he's not a tackling DM, he just helps move the ball sideways.

[No preamble by me to avoid influencing]
Yes
But
Schneiderlin's only the focus, the frontman, he took one for the team as it were.
The team being everybody from Moshiri down going back 25yrs who got us to the state we are now...shight
We booed 3 goals up V s QPR, because we were shight
Shight gets booed
We boo because there's no cushions to throw

Dont wanna get booed?
Fix the shight

Last time I was home I was in the Chepstow standing next to this lad who had 3 kids with him. The kids were all dressed in Everton gear. I said to him it must cost you a fortune these games. He was a scouser but had moved away and drove to every home game with the kids.

So does this rat deserve booing, ‘Kin right he does.

I've put yes. But only because he was an absolute weapon in the build up to their pen.. half hearted attempts to close the ball down. No real strength or commitment to win the second or third balls.

If he'd have put a shift in we would warm to him ok sure.

I would have booed the sub choice, which indirectly would constitute booing Schneiderlin when coming on.

Wouldn't boo him once he is on the pitch though.
Me too, surely most the boos were because Tosun want given a little time while we're 3-0 up.
We didn't no gueye had a knock at the time

Me too, surely most the boos were because Tosun want given a little time while we're 3-0 up.
We didn't no gueye had a knock at the time
Nah, it's Schneiderlin is an absolute fraud and we're 10x better without him.

How can people possibly think it's because Sam didn't bring on a striker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back