• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask yourself why Schnides is dropping in as the left sided centre back, ask yourself where Mangala and Kenny are and ask yourself what Schnides is supposed to do when there is no pressure on the ball. We have no pressure on the ball because our DM has had to drop in to make it a back three.

Night mate

This isn't really anything new.

The crowd turns on many players and managers alike, Schneiderlin has literally been turbo garbage all season and doesn't seem to care one single bit

Have you any idea of how Football works.

You have shown a narrow presumably mobile phone footage of one incident. The best bit is the questioning oS

The embarrassing bit is questioning the player who has got back and covered other players.

At that stage of the game our back four was Martina, Mangala, Williams and Kenny. The question should be why we only see Martina and Williams in their proper positions and why we aren't we questioning the positioning of Mangala and Kenny.

Schnides has done the right thing and dropped in as an auxiliary centre back, what isn't apparent is that Ozil is completely free on the left and that the only reason it looks bad is because that Mikhytaryian chose to shoot instead of playing Ozil in.
Absolute balls mate. He's got a full back on his outside and a centreback on the other. He doesn't need to be an "auxiliary centreback" because there's no one to mark. He needs to be a committed footballer and close the 'kin ball. He's next to our centrebacks way too much in general and needs to buck up or do one.

Davek would disagree with you about Baines and Martinez. I genuinely thought the booing was for the decision to put Schneiderlin on instead of Tosun but I can see why folk on here feel that the whole thing was because of the former. I never booed Barkley or Stones or Lukaku unlike idiots sitting around me at the time ...Baines was crucified by some for saying what the majority of the majority of evertonians felt at the time of El Fraudo etc etc. The whole club imo stinks from the board to the manager, dof, hangers on and some of the players..feel like this is my last season as an S/T. Criticism from people who don't even go to Goodison on here ? feck it !!

It wasn't the crowd booed the substitution, then it went quiet and then the crowd booed Schneiderlin as he came on. This is a game were we won 3-0 and put distance between ourselves and Palace.

The atmosphere was toxic. We need stability not turning on our own.

Once again Cuco targeted after having a sound game. The number of sheep in our support is incredible

Targeted for what? I said in the matchday he made some crucial tackles and interventions today

My point was he a poor player, which he is, 1 good game every 5 is not enough for a team wanting to challenge the top 6

However he wears our shirt with pride and try’s so he gets support

In contrast to Schniederlin who is trash also but dosent care and dosent have pride in our shirt so he deserves to be booed

Dont mix my words around mate

It wasn't the crowd booed the substitution, then it went quiet and then the crowd booed Schneiderlin as he came on. This is a game were we won 3-0 and put distance between ourselves and Palace.

The atmosphere was toxic. We need stability not turning on our own.

The boos were deffo aimed at Schneiderlin when he eventually walked onto the pitch, and the crowd rubbed it in even more by giving Gana a standing ovation as he walked off.

Personally I hate it when we boo our own players. Moral is a huge part of the game. It does no one any good. I remember that terrible Martinez season where everyone was using Howard as the scape goat. The amount of excrement that guy got from the Park End was unreal.

How’s that beneficial in anyway?

If you don’t like it...keep quite(ish) and have a moan to the people around you.

No
maybe disagree with bringing a player off, but in this case Gana was carrying a knock and his natural replacement was Snides.

Never boo a blue shirt coming on, despite not liking the player, he needs a lift coming on the pitch.

I was disappointed by the reaction tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back