Watching it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you never criticised an Everton player then? For if you have (and you will), we have the right to call you out for talking 'sh1te'.
Not really no. I will criticise the defence, midfield, forwards, whatever. I do not however go out of my way to single out players and berate them for a performance, which btw wasn't actually that bad, in his first league start in 2 years.

Look, I've asked you before to put me on ignore, and I will ask you again. I have no desire to interact with you on any level. I find you to be an odious bore, which is why I have you, and only you, on ignore. So, do us both a favour and put me on ignore. I will put you back on ignore, then we never have to bother with each other again.

Sorted.

watched game in Paris but did watch re run meself when got back last night. Though lukuku played well- prob contributed more than any other game this season. rose like a salmon when jags smashed it- have that u horrible t wats

DerbySept2014_zps53727a8a.jpg

I have seen looks of pure joy on childrens faces when they have been given some small treat or seen some new wonder.

As you get older life takes it's toll and those moments disappear.

I swear I felt that pure joy again on Saturday when Jags scored. It was written all over my face and it felt so good!

Thankyou Jags and Everton!
I shouted the f word repeatedly about 50 times. My windows were open and my neighbour admitted that he thought I was having the best sex of my life .

I have seen looks of pure joy on childrens faces when they have been given some small treat or seen some new wonder.

As you get older life takes it's toll and those moments disappear.

I swear I felt that pure joy again on Saturday when Jags scored. It was written all over my face and it felt so good!

Thankyou Jags and Everton!

Since when do we score at the pit in the 91st minute ??? It was beautiful.

I had to watch again to see if Naismith was actually playing. Eto'o should have been on the pitch a lot earlier than he was. Naismith has played in a 433 before and been a lot more involved; but he was completely anonymous in that Derby.
I think Scotland gave us back the real Naismith. Oh well, Ross will be back soon.

I think Scotland gave us back the real Naismith. Oh well, Ross will be back soon.
Without Barkley Everton are like Crazy Horse without Neil Young; like the Bourne series without Matt Damon; like Dandelion and Burdock without the Dandelion...or, indeed, the Burdock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back