Watching it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a link or know where i can watch the full 90mins on a 'legit' site without all that advertising nonsense?

Really because along with many others I have something to say about in this case Hibbo, but it is my post you round on. So all those others they are not doing what you describe as moan, bitch, whine only me.

I support the team but does that mean I should lie down and keep stump when some things do not look right? as you seem to imply.
stump?

You drew the short straw today. I haven't got time to argue with ALL the melts. So I picked you.

Every time I close my eyes...I see Jags.
THank god for that, imagine if it was a different car, maybe one of these

SP10bentley1-thefa.jpg

*shudders

More generally, to the others who have recently posted here, cut out the name calling lads

hibbo had a good game
good to see browning will take his place in the not too distant future- but hibbert had a very good defensive game. offensively, not so much, partly why lukaku was so isolated.
lots of angry people here.

I genuinely despair at those who say Lukaku is awful/useless/over rated etc.

This guy has EVERYTHING in his locker and is still learning the game. He was played on the wing yesterday and has been unfit for three out of the first six games. Since being fit he has two goals in three games. In the games prior to that he hit the bar. He has missed one 'chance' provided to him this season; the one v Palace which he skied to make it three all.

The guy instills fear into opponents; he makes space for others around him, he makes unselfish runs.

His first touch has improved immeasurably as has his link up play and general awareness on the pitch. I have lost count the number of times he has slipped in his striker partner this season, most notably Naismith (see Naismith goal v Arsenal for example).

The guy is a beast and every single team we play fears him massively. He is one of the best in the world for his age, if not the best, and we have him. He loves the place, he made the move happen as much as we did and he wants to get better every day.

To slate him in my opinion is down right pathetic and quite frankly those that do are complete dinosaurs who are so far stuck in the bygone days of Walter Smith, David Moyes that they wouldnt recognise a talent when they see one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back