Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously, he is not worth £28m....

Balotelli was £16m
Remy £10m
Costa - £32m

Some perspective please

Your not seeing what we are getting.

At 21 years old you would not have touched Costa with someone else's Barge Pole.

Remy was at Nice until he was 24ish and

Balotelli moved to City at 21 for 16m after being hounded out of Inter. Already been at 5 clubs and only 24.

Thing is, you and your half arsed 'support' for the club are infinitely more pathetic. Shall I do a poll to see who is the more pathetic?

haha! threatening to use the clique to help you win a silly argument...

oh here they come...

We can do thsi another way simply write the name of the poster you think is the most pathetic - Tommye or Toffeelover?

Toffeelover

You'd be best off keeping stump lad... You can't win here

are we back at school? This is anti-GOT crap.

On-topic, can any of yous who've rewatched let us know your thoughts on how was the period between their goal and our equaliser? This was the period I had a real problem with, on first watch we appeared entirely helpless to do anything about the score. How is it on second watch?

haha! threatening to use the clique to help you win a silly argument...

oh here they come...

are we back at school? This is anti-GOT crap.

?
When you gonna wind yer neck in lad ? Everyone knows what yer about.... You come on here trying to wind lads up and then run crying to the mods like a lil bish when you get pulled up on it.... Your a weirdo lad..... An insignificant weirdo who gets kicks off scoring online points..... Ha ha you sad individual.

When you gonna wind yer neck in lad ? Everyone knows what yer about.... You come on here trying to wind lads up and then run crying to the mods like a lil bish when you get pulled up on it.... Your a weirdo lad..... An insignificant weirdo who gets kicks off scoring online points..... Ha ha you sad individual.
Buuuurn
tumblr_mg5y15KyPb1qa3bzoo1_400.gif

On-topic, can any of yous who've rewatched let us know your thoughts on how was the period between their goal and our equaliser? This was the period I had a real problem with, on first watch we appeared entirely helpless to do anything about the score. How is it on second watch?

Lukaku has to get something on that header.
Barry is too cute for his own good. (92nd minute)
Baines shouldn't be crossing to no one.
Jagielka should be looking to squeeze the ball another six inches to his right past Mignolet, but I'll forgive that.

You're all wrong here. I'm not on the wind-up and I can count the number of times I've reported posts over the years on one hand.

You, on the other hand, sound very immature. Read back your post with a clear head, lad.

Lukaku has to get something on that header.
Barry is too cute for his own good. (92nd minute)
Baines shouldn't be crossing to no one.
Jagielka should be looking to squeeze the ball another six inches to his right past Mignolet, but I'll forgive that.

Aye, I was wishing Barry to absolutely welly that cross.

I remember just feeling distraught at our utter lack of incision after they scored. Jags really got us out of jail. Hopefully from now we'll see more of those performances like vs Arsenal & Wolfsburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back