Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really give much thought to Hodgson in the past. Didn’t really dislike him. He has been a steady old manager. Not great and not bad. Just steady.
This Watford job just seems to have been a job too far for him. But the Watford job seems to have been a job too far for a number of managers.
But he’s going. So let’s hope that Everton don’t give him anything to celebrate. No last hurrah for Hodgson tonight. Up the Toffees….
Thank god he nevwer sullied our managerial record - surprising really...

I wouldn’t mind a wee bit more. We could all do with us putting in a proper performance. And hammering this Watford team. But I suppose a scruffy 1-0 would do. Our goal coming off Rondons backside.
Three points is three points…..
Ps…….but I would still want a little more…….sorry.
Know what you mean, but I’d settle for a flukey win arse end of season in our position

dont they have another home game after this - its not his last hurrah...?
You’re spot on. I missed that they have a home match against Leicester city.
So no last hurrah tonight then. Let’s hope it’s no nothing tonight for Hodgson. Don’t think that come what may that Watford supporters are going to thank Hodgson for anything anyhow….

Hodgson is only lfc manager I actually like. Straight talking man who had principles, no wonder he didn’t fit in with the cult
Gerard Houllier Roy Evans and Joe Fagan were decent blokes, and Bob Paisley came across as a humble enough guy as well.

The rest of them can get stuffed though and as you say, Roy Hodgsons face just didn't fit in with that crowd of mentalists!lol

We’re so due a big win, this season has been crap, last few weeks and odd match aside.
Right now we’re attacking well, at pace, and they’re already down. Be really nice to follow West Ham’s lead when they put four past Norwich at the weekend.
That’s a thing, what is our biggest win in the league this season? Top of my head I can’t think of one

Cmon. Surely these players know that get this over the line and though not safe got more than one foot through the safety door. And takes pressure off two home games that i think are tricky sides.
GET IT DONE TONIGHT.

Gerard Houllier Roy Evans and Joe Fagan were decent blokes, and Bob Paisley came across as a humble enough guy as well.

The rest of them can get stuffed though and as you say, Roy Hodgsons face just didn't fit in with that crowd of mentalists!lol
I think I solely have a soft spot for Roy because of that interview where he went ballistic. Genuinely one of the funniest videos I’ve ever seen that

For just £2 a month you can sponsor an inflatable pit viper, king cobra or constrictor and provide aid to a creature that quite literally had the air sucked out of it when the Mongoose that is Everton viciously took away its livelihood by sacking Marco Silva.

Donate now.

Status
Not open for further replies.