Wayne Rooney as the next Everton Manager

• Yes

Votes: 325 54.9%
  • No

Votes: 267 45.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know anymore , feel like packing it in. Club does my head in , some fans do too and I’m the biggest hypocrite of all because I tell people to chill and spend time doing other things yet I let myself get wound up by what’s going on.
I'm at this point mate how can they do this to us it's just a constant cycle of punishment. Just do the obvious thing get a team that fights but no their egos are more important who gets to choose the new washed up man on the sidelines the next failure to rearrange the deck chairs on the titanic!!!! Well you can get on with it I cannot support these decisions!!

Not sure on this one on the pitch he was a very intelligent footballer like Kendal but you can't polish a turd to your own expectations these lads here would have him pulling them pubes off his head in no time
of all the other names mentioned if they can't get Potter I would give him a short term contract see how it goes

The fact we have to choose between Rooney & Martinez says everything about this club currently. Rooney over Martinez with a gun to my head. Our owner & board are a joke. Kin state of them.

Why Rooney? Seriously all he’s done is half a season at Derby, absolutely no idea if he’s any good or not. I guess some people still view him as a club legend and quite frankly that’s embarrassing. Ask yourself this. If Gerrard left Liverpool to go to Utd at 17 and won loads of stuff with them, kissed the badge in front of the kop etc, do you seriously think they’d want him as manager if Klopp left? Absolutely no chance. What is it with half of our fan base? Complete small club mentality these days.

I'm at this point mate how can they do this to us it's just a constant cycle of punishment. Just do the obvious thing get a team that fights but no their egos are more important who gets to choose the new washed up man on the sidelines the next failure to rearrange the deck chairs on the titanic!!!! Well you can get on with it I cannot support these decisions!!

Then we have the likes of Myers attention seeking when fans are clearly cheesed off and this Bute is doing it now too

Status
Not open for further replies.