Wayne Rooney as the next Everton Manager

• Yes

Votes: 325 54.9%
  • No

Votes: 267 45.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a big ask for the lad but he may be our best option. He knows what the fans want, and we need a manager who feels the pain of a poor result because it means more to him than a stat in a managerial career. Far too many of our recent managers seem to shrug their shoulders and brush off bad results, the last one especially. He seems to be doing a fine job at Derby coping with a shambolic situation caused by others, hopefully he can do the same for us.

We seem to emulate United when it comes to hiring crap old managers, and wasting a fortune on [Poor language removed] players with bad attitudes who are only in it for the money, so why not take inspiration from their Solskjaer appointment and go with an ex player who loves the club.

I'm thinking this alleged approach to the Belgian FA for Martinez is a deliberate ploy to keep the fans enraged, then they announce Rooney to placate the baying mob. Welcome Wazza.
I don’t know what’s gong on at Everton regarding appointing a new manager, what I do know and what concerns me is that with fourteen days to the end of the transfer window there doesn’t appear to be anybody at the club sensible enough to negotiate in bringing the desperate couple of signing that are vital to us staying in the premier league, a tough tackling central midfield player and an aggressive centre back to organise the defence, fourteen days,I‘d hate to think we would face the rest of this season with just the motley weak players we are stuck with now.

Rooney and Duncan , these two won't take any crap. It will be like simione and his big sidekick at Madrid, I am warming to the idea. They could lead us into the new stadium.

I'm thinking this alleged approach to the Belgian FA for Martinez is a deliberate ploy to keep the fans enraged, then they announce Rooney to placate the baying mob. Welcome Wazza.
You mean like when they got enraged about Rafael then the club annonced him anyway?

We seem to emulate United when it comes to hiring crap old managers, and wasting a fortune on [Poor language removed] players with bad attitudes who are only in it for the money, so why not take inspiration from their Solskjaer appointment and go with an ex player who loves the club.

Arsenal seem to be doing ok with an ex player at the helm

Rooney is a YES from me

Status
Not open for further replies.