Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
loan in january if he still cant get in the utd team, while we are it get schneiderlen in as well

if they need any help dumping that dusty old phil jones at the back there, then im sure we can help out

Despite all the speculation I dont think it will happen - as others have said Rooney will get offered mega-money to go to USA or China and cant see him turning it down. I still think he could do a job for us as a partner to Lukaku but not at centre-mid. The only way he will turn up at Everton is if he is happy to play for two years at 100k a week and Utd let him go on the cheap. Can't see either happening so its a no go. Hope Wayne continues to make as much money as he can and then puts some of his millions into us when he retires.
He'd be offered mega money but can't see him going abroad. Too comfortable in England and going back to Everton would suit both him and his family.

id prefer Schweinstieger if we are in the market for aging former greats who play for United and offer almost nothing now.

At least he has had a hand in winning something lately.

He also has a great name.

Your opinion isn't that valid on much.

Close the curtains and get on with your computer games.

"I was so devastated by Rooney leaving that I cancelled my season ticket...2 seasons later".

Come on..PLEASE keep them coming

lol lol lol lol

The United fans on redcafe cant wait to get rid of him, but mind you, they think they can get 25m for him from the US.

Hes nothing like the player he was and isnt gonna get better anytime soon, his best days are behind him and from what ive read he refuses to even play upfront anymore, as a midfielder The Clev is better, we really need to swerve this clown as much as humanly possible.

People use the "Hes better than Kone/Valencia " shouts, IM BETTER than Kone/Valencia, we should be aiming to get in quality players that improve the team, the benchmark should never be "better than Kone".

The United fans on redcafe cant wait to get rid of him, but mind you, they think they can get 25m for him from the US.

Hes nothing like the player he was and isnt gonna get better anytime soon, his best days are behind him and from what ive read he refuses to even play upfront anymore, as a midfielder The Clev is better, we really need to swerve this clown as much as humanly possible.

People use the "Hes better than Kone/Valencia " shouts, IM BETTER than Kone/Valencia, we should be aiming to get in quality players that improve the team, the benchmark should never be "better than Kone".

"Get Goat on ffs "

" The Clev is better " ;)

Outstanding wummery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back