Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours of Eto not liking Martinez are just unsubstantiated rumours. We saved £6m in wages in the next 18 months by releasing him in January because if he had played 3 more games, he would have been due a 1 year contract extension and was on £80K a week. We didn't have Moshiri back then and Martinez was probably just glad to have had Eto for a while but they both agreed it was best for all parties he move.

@orly

He's always been on 300k week on his current contract. And why should we throw incentives at him, he's not worth the money, thankfully mosh can see this
I don't believe the Mosh story for starters. If he stood in the way of transfers Ronnie would walk. That is a fact.

Also incentives don't cost a penny unless they are achieved. Why would you have a problem with this?

How do we know if he didn't get less for not qualifying last season? Can you show me?

I don't believe the Mosh story for starters. If he stood in the way of transfers Ronnie would walk. That is a fact.

Also incentives don't cost a penny unless they are achieved. Why would you have a problem with this?

How do we know if he didn't get less for not qualifying last season? Can you show me?
It's always been reported that he's on 300kweek.

The only incentives he should be on is if he stays away from booze and ciggies

He's simply not worth the cost these days

It's always been reported that he's on 300kweek.

The only incentives he should be on is if he stays away from booze and ciggies

He's simply not worth the cost these days
I read a good while ago that MU don't pay all his wages but sponsors bump it up. MU pay around 50% max. It would make sense that the sponsorship side of his wages could drop for not being in the CL.

As for not being worth it it depends how much we are talking. 150k not a chance he's worth that. 100k I would still feel over priced. 70k I would say is fair and let his agent do his job and go and get sponsors to bump it up.

Deal looking unlikely now

WRD just now

Things look to have moved on this, 2 people massively want him at Everton but someone doesn't see any resale value - Everything is all agreed as far as i'm aware, but just needs the final decision. Typical Everton?

Even the ITK's are backtracking

WRD just now

Things look to have moved on this, 2 people massively want him at Everton but someone doesn't see any resale value - Everything is all agreed as far as i'm aware, but just needs the final decision. Typical Everton?

Even the ITK's are backtracking

No great shock with that one. Sounds believable to me.

We can guess which 2 want him. And which one doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back