Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRD just now

Things look to have moved on this, 2 people massively want him at Everton but someone doesn't see any resale value - Everything is all agreed as far as i'm aware, but just needs the final decision. Typical Everton?

Even the ITK's are backtracking

llama-stare-gif.gif

WRD just now

Things look to have moved on this, 2 people massively want him at Everton but someone doesn't see any resale value - Everything is all agreed as far as i'm aware, but just needs the final decision. Typical Everton?

Comes to something when our ITK's are 'revealing' information that was was reported in the press days ago. Everton that :)

WRD just now

Why would we want to sign a 31 year old with the view of resale value? I'd understand if we had a stupid philosophy like moneyball, but we wouldn't buy someone like Williams with a look at re-sale, so why rooney?

Personally I do think we need to buy a more experienced striker. Lukaku is only 23, DCL still a teenager and we seem to be after sandro who's only 21. Possible links to iheanacho and Willian jose who are also young. Need a more experienced forward, preferably someone who's actually won things in his career.

WRD just now

How is that supposed to be anything like ITK. He's just rehashing what the papers said a few days ago.

Think it was all rubbish anyway. All it said was we ain't paying 150k a week.

How is that supposed to be anything like ITK. He's just rehashing what the papers said a few days ago.

He's a supposed ITK who only a couple of weeks ago said "Rooney will wear Everton's number 9 jersey this season". Thats pretty specific. Then tonight he posts this.

I don't really think Rooney is a good move, but if Koeman wants him and Moshiri is second guessing him that situation won't last long

Rooney can help us bridge the inferiority complex some players seem to play with. Lads always played hard to win. I'm not sure it's enough but it brings the squad mentality forward, positivity the same as negativity breeds!

I don't believe itk exists. They just posted and made prediction.

Like fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back