Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
sound. If he does sign obviously Koeman and Walsh know sweet fa

People in football can be wrong. Even Alex Ferguson has a Bebe in his closet. (Not literally, that would be weird).

Ignoring all the reasons above I genuinely don't understand, be it you, another Everton fan, or indeed Koeman/Walsh whoever, how someone can look at the ruddy faced mess of a 2017 Wayne Rooney who has been both ditched by a poor England team and a pretty average Man Utd side and think "He is exactly what Everton need right now".

Putting all sentiment aside I honestly do not get it.

People in football can be wrong. Even Alex Ferguson has a Bebe in his closet. (Not literally, that would be weird).

Ignoring all the reasons above I genuinely don't understand, be it you, another Everton fan, or indeed Koeman/Walsh whoever, how someone can look at the ruddy faced mess of a 2017 Wayne Rooney who has been both ditched by a poor England team and a pretty average Man Utd side and think "He is exactly what Everton need right now".

Putting all sentiment aside I honestly do not get it.
he would be a great addition to a team light of experience up top without paying millions on transfer fees.

Improving daily like last time, but then the dreaded happened potassium poisoning, so just doing my best this forum helps me - thanks;)
Thanks posters ;)
just posted some old pictures on the old picture thread - feeling better , but thats how it goes ok one week (in the near future poisoned with potassium in my blood lost 1/2 a stone tasking it easy one here much appreciated by all }-
hope not to return to A&E in the near future waiting for a scan now!;)

he would be a great addition to a team light of experience up top without paying millions on transfer fees.

Fair enough if you think that. I think that's nuts personally but thats just me.

For me he would add absolutely nothing other than a sizable wage for a player who has been finished for 2 years. Not only that but he would also be an incredibly divisive figure to the crowd. This would be OK if he came in and did brilliantly, but common sense says that would not be the case and he would be getting all the fat granny shagging judas stuff in no time.

Its lunacy not to want him.
  1. He's 31.
  2. He's won so much and would provide vast experience to our very good youth players.
  3. He will take a significant pay cut.
  4. We're going into the Europa League (touch wood) we play a fair few games so more players the better.
  5. He is still a worldwide star boosting Everton's profile/ brand across the world.
  6. He's a leader which the squad is lacking.
A Wayne Rooney who has won it all, big game history a blue is a huge yes in my eyes. No use cutting your nose off to spite your face.
he costs a lot less if Swansea ask a ridiculous fee for Gillfy S

Its lunacy not to want him.
  1. He's 31.
  2. He's won so much and would provide vast experience to our very good youth players.
  3. He will take a significant pay cut.
  4. We're going into the Europa League (touch wood) we play a fair few games so more players the better.
  5. He is still a worldwide star boosting Everton's profile/ brand across the world.
  6. He's a leader which the squad is lacking.
A Wayne Rooney who has won it all, big game history a blue is a huge yes in my eyes. No use cutting your nose off to spite your face.

He is going to China to get paid lots of money mate.

Thanks posters ;)
just posted some old pictures on the old picture thread - feeling better , but thats how it goes ok one week (in the near future poisoned with potassium in my blood lost 1/2 a stone tasking it easy one here much appreciated by all }-
hope not to return to A&E in the near future waiting for a scan now!;)
How does potassium poisoning arise?

He is going to China to get paid lots of money mate.
smhn.gif

Fair enough if you think that. I think that's nuts personally but thats just me.

For me he would add absolutely nothing other than a sizable wage for a player who has been finished for 2 years. Not only that but he would also be an incredibly divisive figure to the crowd. This would be OK if he came in and did brilliantly, but common sense says that would not be the case and he would be getting all the fat granny shagging judas stuff in no time.
Ha, ha, that would be the only upside to his return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back