Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither would the older players.

Did you scream Luis Sauerz/Kenny Dalglish/Insert whoever was playing when you were a kid's name when you used to play? Did he inspire you? Unless they were United fans they would probably hate him.
I did used to scream the names of my day but I wasn't inspired as I was never at a level for it to be a serious option for me.

I did used to scream the names of my day but I wasn't inspired as I was never at a level for it to be a serious option for me.

Ok but unless they were United fans they were more than likely all inspired by Messi, Zidane etc not Rooney. I wasn't pretending I was Shearer back in the day, I was more likely Brett Angell or someone as that's the team I supported.

Tubby Rooney......Really ???, Though he looked pretty lean tbh..He isnt 16 anymore.
Come 'ome Lad and score a few for our push for 4th next season !!!

I'd love to see the shape half of these people calling him and other players fat,it was the same with McGeady. You might not like him/them, but calling people fat for no reason is just out of order. It's no wonder so many people develop mental problems, and the Internet makes everything worse.

I'd love to see the shape half of these people calling him and other players fat,it was the same with McGeady. You might not like him/them, but calling people fat for no reason is just out of order. It's no wonder so many people develop mental problems, and the Internet makes everything worse.
Zackly my good man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back