Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, looks like it's actually happening isn't it?

I'm not overly bothered to be completely honest. I'd like to hope that the majority of the fanbase will just take it in their stride and get on with their lives when it does. Personally I trust Koeman to handle him properly.

I like what appears to be hard work pre season, this is 'money in the bank' for the more mature player

I'll remind some and tell others of this;

Back in the mid 80's when Phil Neal thought he had the rs player manager thing sown up - then they gave it to queen kenny doglead, it came out that Doglead doesn't do any 'real training' in the week like all the others.
He, he said, put in a 'hard' preseason and what with being 36 playing was enough training and he just kept loose with light stuff in the week.
well shock Horror all over the place.
Until...
Bobby Charlton piped up with (gist) well yeah he's right...I wish I was allowed that flexibility back then to let me to listen to my body and do the same.
I could've played on for a few years more...Instead, due to pressure and pride too, it must be said, I left all my fitness on the training ground chasing 18year olds around trying to look good and had none for Saturday.

Just sayin like
#Barry etc.

TRANSFER EXCLUSIVE! Everton believe it is 'almost inevitable' Wayne Rooney will rejoin them this summer: http://tlks.pt/vJc8HP #EFC #MUFC

I guess that does it for me Its "INEVITABLE" talk sports said it then expect Rooney to show up any day now at FF for his Physical;)

He will have my full support.

Unless he doesn't join then I'll continue to hate him.
The thing about us blues is we will all be 100% behind him when the first ball is kicked against Stoke at the start of the season if he joins. Now if he plays a stray pass or doesn't chase down a lost cause I'm not sure how long the good grace lasts but for a couple minutes at least it's up to him to keep us on side :)

Loan him.

Spot on TT.

Sign him and then loan him out to Doncaster for being an unloyal tit all those years ago. That will teach the fat head a lesson!!!

I'm all for him coming here though, him and Giroud bringing the experience with Sandro, Lookman and Calvert Lewin bringing the youth and pace to the party.

I think that's a decent blend that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back