Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

As an each way bet, If the price is 'fairly right' I'm OK with it...with the business we've done so far it's not as if he's our only signing and a straight swap for Lukakwho at 2359hrs. on the 31st Aug

Or the outsider of; If he's Instrumental in getting a win at our old place, it's worth every penny - and then I'm Ecstatic...and I won't be on my own.

One positive is I don't think Koeman will stand for any ****ing around from Rooney on the fitness front. He'll expect him to be in decent nick. Fits in with Rooney voluntarily coming back to start pre season like a fortnight ago.
Suspect if he signs we'll see Rooney fitter than what he's been last couple of years at least.

where and when was this ( well yeah the when was a fortnight as you say) did I miss something - or where you a silent ITK?

He's out of shape and been past it for a while now Utd fans however
ungrateful as some are it's true. i would find it laughable also just being to walk back
and the end of your career pya brustied after kissing a manc badge at Goodison
still on a hefty wage nowhere near the best of ability he's had.

Shows a winning mentality? yeah lets just show Davies/Barkley etc it's
alright to do the same and come back when their done, not for me like.

Really don't think he is our number one target, so a big yes from me. Should be a very good addition to our already improved squad. I personally think he still has a lot to offer and could help our younger players make that next step pushing the sky top 6. Still think we need another 2/3 forward players in tho ;)

As an each way bet, If the price is 'fairly right' I'm OK with it...with the business we've done so far it's not as if he's our only signing and a straight swap for Lukakwho at 2359hrs. on the 31st Aug

Or the outsider of; If he's Instrumental in getting a win at our old place, it's worth every penny - and then I'm Ecstatic...and I won't be on my own.

where and when was this ( well yeah the when was a fortnight as you say) did I miss something - or where you a silent ITK?
Sorry, not back with us. He was back training at Carrington about 2 weeks ago (was in papers at the time) apparently working to get himself as fit as possible ahead of new season.

Just meant it makes sense if he knew a move was potentially on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back