Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest thing this signing will bring is a winning mentality, say what you want about the lad but he knows how to win

If Everton can bring back the passion to his game, legs gone or not, we've got a match winner in the side. If not, Ron won't play him so who's arsed

Welcome home

I'll take him on loan all day. World cup year next time out too, so the lad will want to impress.

As an aside, I'm considering turning my adblocker back on cos the ad that I'm looking at right now is for the Spurs 17/18 kit. Wtf?

We're building a decent squad here, if there really is money to burn then I'm starting to be of the opinion I'm not arsed if we sign him or not. With all the other additions the expectation will not be as heavy, he's definitely a good footballer who could help the squad.

Rooney is on all the united stuff presenting the new kit, obviously he's captain so should be on them, but if he was so close to leaving surely they'd have taken him off or delayed it till it's sorted or something?
I couldn't help but think the same thing.

Rooney is on all the united stuff presenting the new kit, obviously he's captain so should be on them, but if he was so close to leaving surely they'd have taken him off or delayed it till it's sorted or something?

I'd suggest he's on because he's still got a profile , he hardly featured for them last year . I'd take mourinho not selecting him as more of an indicator than whether he's been photographed at a kit launch .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back