Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still has vision and can pick a pass and at 31 still has a really positive contribution to give.
Utd fans never took him to heart so were overly negative about him. We are the only club where he can really go out on a high.
He will come back as a senior player with responsibility and offer a lot behind the scenes too I am sure.

663419020.jpg

Grandpa.

We're signing players no longer good enough to play for Top 4 clubs, and paying them bigger wages than the rest of our players....
Well depends where they play, if we get top 4 he will be playing for a top 4 club. The player has to fit, which I agree he doesn't in the teams above us, but he will be more useful in the short term for us in this transitional stage.

He still has vision and can pick a pass and at 31 still has a really positive contribution to give.
Utd fans never took him to heart so were overly negative about him. We are the only club where he can really go out on a high.
He will come back as a senior player with responsibility and offer a lot behind the scenes too I am sure.
There where times last season when he could barely pass it 5 yards

Completely disagree. They all know Rooney's stature in world football, only everton fans with a grudge disagree.

Yep that's fine if he can still perform on the pitch....his levels dropped alot last season, if it's the same level (or less again) for us, the fans will turn on him quicker than anyone (and players who are performing will start to resent his wages and want more themselves)....

Who knows, maybe he hated playing for Mourinho and wasted training properly, but he was poor last season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back