Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the champions league final qualifier is always live on tv (you can bet your last dollar it will be with the RS being in it) but is the final qualifier of the Europa League televised live? If not, I'm sure the club could agree a one off deal to screen the game as Rooney making his debut in front of a 40k full house at goodison under the lights would be too good an opportunity to turn down. Just maybe the increased profile of the club this summer due to its transfer policy will begin to pay dividends with our exposure on live tv.

My whole attitude to the Rooney deal is based entirely on how much we pay.

Pay 100k a week = raise our profile, He's still got a good touch, will have something to prove, could give him a new lease of life and will be good for the youngsters. He was young when he left can't hold that against him forever.

Pay 250k a week = YOU GREEDY, FAT, GRANNY SHAGGING, JUDAS BASTID.

You are in for a shock then.

Not sure I have the stamina for that but the deal is done...

tenor.gif

Did ANYONE develop into a winner courtesy of Phil Neville?
Betty in the Finch Farm canteen won £10 on the Irish Lotto

Yes mate

Lescott, rodwell, arteta , fellaini, Cahill to make a few

All won trophies after playing with neville. Coincidence?

It's weird for us foreign Blues who only got on board in recent years... like my opinion is incomplete or even invalid. I can totally understand why Evertonians would still be mad at the idea of Rooney coming back. But I wasn't around when he left or kissed the badge or any of that. I don't have any of that pain to work through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back