Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way of cashing in my £500k and starting from scratch again?

@GrandOldTeam I'll take a cheque or BACS mate.[/QUO
Just take a pic of the front and back of your bank card stick it up and I'll sort it for you....don't worry about the initial withdrawal or purchasing made before you get the money it's just procedure and it'll be refunded as part of your subscription charges for GOT membership fees for renewal :cool:

As seen from afar, it was pretty much inevitable that he would come back, and it was pretty much inevitable that he'd be basically unwanted when he did.

Now it's up to Everton and Rooney what they make of it. There'll be no shortage of coverage.

Media. (spits)

Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em.

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright met Wayne Rooney's long-time adviser Paul Stretford in London on Wednesday amid speculation over the forward's Manchester United future.

Speaking as somone who lived in liverpool while that was happening, I would have been delighted to see him back 6 years ago.

It's the way he did that and then has come back now he's old and unmotivated for one last payout that annoys.

It's a poor consolation prize for having missed him in his prime to get this version of him. And it's a move that, like everything else he's done, is better for Wayne Rooney than for Everton.

He will be motivated.

Koeman wouldn't be signing him if he wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back