Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say the Lukaku deal and Rooney aren't linked, but if we play hard ball with United then they will tell us we have to buy Rooney and then he has to drop his own wage demands. If we give them Lukaku for £75m they may loan him to us and pay a large chunk of wages. I don't think you can seperate them entirely.

They say the Lukaku deal and Rooney aren't linked, but if we play hard ball with United then they will tell us we have to buy Rooney and then he has to drop his own wage demands. If we give them Lukaku for £75m they may loan him to us and pay a large chunk of wages. I don't think you can seperate them entirely.
It should not be forgotten that United are desperate to get wayne off the books. Even if they pay 150k a week the reduction on their wage bill is close to 500k a week!

I have a feeling the Rooney and Lukaku deal is linked. They want Lukaku more than we want Rooney so as part of the deal should be we get Rooney for free and we sort his wages out with him. Should be as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back