Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no way should he be used as a makweweight in the Lukaku deal, Lukaku is our player and with the money we get from him we could buy someone far superior to Wayne Rooney.

I don't get this wages issue. Every player likes a sign on fee. Pay him approximately £7m as a sign on fee in lieu of wages. Done.

why? hes being extremely well paid either way. he either wants to play for us or he loves having money he cant spend even more.

Infact I will stand in silence if he scores a winner against the RS.

I hope this deal falls through somehow. That in itself will be as much to celebrate as signing one of England's best defenders in Keane.

Have a sneaking feeling that if you went to ask Pickford, Klaassen, Sandro and Keane they would all tell you that Rooney would be a good signing, and someone they would want in and around the team/squad!

This is the thread where you find all the crap @davek impersonators. There's only one sourpuss, pack it in...you're outclassed.

Up the Billonarios Azul.
Or you could just accept that not everyone has completely bought into the Moshiri 'plan' and prefer to keep an open and/or critical mind until fears are disproven,

Not all of us have the ability to place to one side all concerns just because we're told "the Mosh has got this".

Have a sneaking feeling that if you went to ask Pickford, Klaassen, Sandro and Keane they would all tell you that Rooney would be a good signing, and someone they would want in and around the team/squad!
I have a sneaky feeling if you asked them if they liked cheese on toast, two of them would say yes and two would say no. As for pineapple on a pizza.................

The Twitter reveal video will be as follows.

Man walks out of USM FF and gets into car.
Car drives into Liverpool.
Drive past kids playing football in the street.
Car pulls up outside house.
Man gets out of car and walks up to the door and knocks on it.
Elderly man and woman open the door.
Man says: "Welcome home son."
Camera pans around and it's Wayne Rooney in an Everton shirt at his parents front door.

*mic drop*

Thank me later Everton.

I think the more likely scenario is very similar but...

Elderly woman opens the door.
Camera pans around and it's Wayne Rooney with a tube of lube ready to go to town on her.

The Twitter reveal video will be as follows.

Elderly man and woman open the door.
Man says: "What you been doing to my wife?"
Camera pans into the flat and the bed has a human sized imprint. The woman blushes and a voice from behind the camera says "Erm Doris...I thought you said..erm your husband would be down the pub this morning"

*mic drop*

Thank me later Everton.

Fixed again.

(Though I shouldn't have as even I'm getting bored of these jokes now but I couldn't help myself as this was an open goal.)

I think the more likely scenario is very similar but...

Elderly woman opens the door.
Camera pans around and it's Wayne Rooney with a tube of lube ready to go to town on her.

I read town as down and wondered why he's need the lube, but ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back