Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we are playing hard ball with him over wages knowing he doesn't have a lot of choices elsewhere. (not the ones he would want anyhow)

Might be one of those try it and if it comes off superb, if not move on. If we are offering north of 140k and he still won't sign then I hope we pull out.

They're getting rid of a player for being finished and replacing him as captain with someone that's 4 years older.

Yup, and it would appear that Mourinho doesn't want a on field presence that can undermine him after what happened at Chelsea.

Just how lacking inexperience at the top will this United side be going into next season.

think it's 50/50 with United next season that they could very well do a Chelsea of two years ago or be actually pretty decent.

The Twitter reveal video will be as follows.

Man walks out of USM FF and gets into car.
Car drives into Liverpool.
Drive past kids playing football in the street.
Car pulls up outside house.
Man gets out of car and walks up to the door and knocks on it.
Elderly man and woman open the door.
Man says: "Welcome home son."
Camera pans around and it's Wayne Rooney in an Everton shirt at his parents front door.

*mic drop*

Thank me later Everton.

Heard he spat on the crest whilst doing his medical and Blue Bill went for him and they had to be separated by Moshiri. They went for pints after though and decided it was best they just drop the whole thing and that Wayne go work on MOTD

Its for the best really

.....dear god, please let this nightmare end and keep mr potato head away from my club

Yup, and it would appear that Mourinho doesn't want a on field presence that can undermine him after what happened at Chelsea.

Just how lacking inexperience at the top will this United side be going into next season.

think it's 50/50 with United next season that they could very well do a Chelsea of two years ago or be actually pretty decent.

Not sure what this even means but we have no standout candidate for captain. Carrick represents the club well and is currently longest serving club member - makes sense he has been made captain.

He'll know damn well we won't match his united wage, and frankly 150k p/w is more than what he's worth now anyway. He'll sign for that amount I'm sure of it.

Camera pans around and it's Wayne Rooney in an Everton shirt at his parents front door, eating a Pukka Pie.....

Fixed.....

I don't get this wages issue. Every player likes a sign on fee. Pay him approximately £7m as a sign on fee in lieu of wages. Done.

Not sure what this even means but we have no standout candidate for captain. Carrick represents the club well and is currently longest serving club member - makes sense he has been made captain.

How about Herrera or De Gea mate, both absolutely captain material, unless you don't believe they are gonna be there long term, even Valencia would be a better choice than a lad who should be nowhere near a starting 11 for any side in the CL

Camera pans around and it's Wayne Rooney in an Everton shirt at his parents front door.

*mic drop*

Thank me later Everton.

Then a close up on his face as he takes a step forward, we pull back into a wide shot, and now he's walking out of the tunnel at goodison, wearing blue.

I blame you for this post, @Azza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back