Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact UTD took a once in a generation player off us for peanuts then gives us him back once his legs have gone and takes out best goal scorer in 30 years......

Just boils my piss.......

I'd swerve rooney myself. But trust Koeman an Walsh

Yes, but feel comforted in the fact that they missed out on George Green.

I imagine the squad are delighted to have Wayne back. That tells its own story.
Plus we'll have Utd greatest ever goalscorer....one of England's finest. The legs may not be what they were but the footballing awareness is....I remember Pirlo being considered washed up.
Great analogy there Tone. The meer mention of Pirlo gets me moist. Christ if Wayne turned out to be even half as good and instinctive as him...and his sublime passing and awareness, We are going to be in for some ride this season.
Pinkies crossed.

Great analogy there Tone. The meer mention of Pirlo gets me moist. Christ if Wayne turned out to be even half as good and instinctive as him...and his sublime passing and awareness, We are going to be in for some ride this season.
Pinkies crossed.
Can you reply to all my posts....that avatar.....

Why do you think he'll bring more to Everton than lukaku to United?

Not baiting just curious.
His overall experience, winning mentality, leadership, PASSION, venom, desire, vision...to name just a few of his qualities. I accept his fitness level may not be what it was and he will not be a regular starter but he can be invaluable in so many ways to the overall development of the team.
Lukaku? He can score goals if he is allowed to run at defenders or the ball is put to him on a plate in the box. But l have said previously that until he actually learns to attack the ball in the area instead of waiting for it to come to him then he is only fulfilling half his potential. He also drifts out of games and can be lethargic. He is not a lazy player but does seem to lose interest on occasion.
Right now of the two l think Everton have - certainly in the short term - got the better deal but if Lukaku can step up his game and Mourinho plays to his strengths then you will have a player for sure.

Why do you think he'll bring more to Everton than lukaku to United?

Not baiting just curious.
Lukaku will score more and be a menance. If big if Rooney can manage to wind back the clock I'm expecting him to surprise us in a good way. Imo mourhino will use lukaku as a goal scoring battering ram he won't be asked to do much else

Saddened by this personally. Today we've lost the leagues second best goalscorer , who didn't want to play for us anymore, and gained an old fat traitor who didn't want to play for us in his prime and jibbed us off. Ironically while people are , understandably , excoriating Lukaku, we will have seen more from Rom in his prime than we will ever see from Shrek. That is an immutable fact.
For the time being my bonfire has been well urinated on.

..had Lukaku stayed I would think RK would have still pursued Rooney. Rooney could be a shrewd acquisition, the separate challenge is finding a new CF.

If Everton have any sense they'll delay this announcement otherwise it'll be buried by the Lukaku news.

If Everton have any sense they'll delay this announcement otherwise it'll be buried by the Lukaku news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back