Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have easily gone to China for 500K per week, instead he wants to come here for half of what he used to get at United, while all footballers were in Ibiza and Vegas having the time of their life, he was doing cardio at the gym.
To justify the extra calorie intake at McDonalds.
Seriously though, l think he may bring more to Everton than Lukaku will take to United. It's a good deal and goes to prove that Daniel Levy may think he is the bees knees when negotiating sales and acquisitions but he is still a novice compared to us.

Winning mentality. We lack it, he has it in abundance.

Despite the past, Everton is deeply ingrained in the lad. He knows where the net is, and he'll be inspirational to the youngsters.

It'll be a different Wayne for sure, but a very positive one.

I for one welcome our Walton Overlord back to the fold to front the revolution.

Two or three years too late, for me, this.

Always said I didn't want a washed-up 30-something Rooney coming back here just to fulfil a personal dream.

Hope he proves me wrong over the next 12 months, like.

I imagine the squad are delighted to have Wayne back. That tells its own story.
Plus we'll have Utd greatest ever goalscorer....one of England's finest. The legs may not be what they were but the footballing awareness is....I remember Pirlo being considered washed up.

Bit indifferent with Rooney coming back. Sure he will have something to offer any club and has many suitors. Arguably off my Saturday morning head he is the only player to leave Everton in the 13 years and reach his potential. I believe him leaving is a personal one with the current manager at utd when he was destined to go Chelsea some years back. One thing I know, my young teenager lad is over the moon and his Manc mates are gutted, Rooney carries much footballing Kudos across that age group.

To justify the extra calorie intake at McDonalds.
Seriously though, l think he may bring more to Everton than Lukaku will take to United. It's a good deal and goes to prove that Daniel Levy may think he is the bees knees when negotiating sales and acquisitions but he is still a novice compared to us.

Why do you think he'll bring more to Everton than lukaku to United?

Not baiting just curious.

I imagine the squad are delighted to have Wayne back. That tells its own story.
Plus we'll have Utd greatest ever goalscorer....one of England's finest. The legs may not be what they were but the footballing awareness is....I remember Pirlo being considered washed up.

I think taking him back is a mistake but if we do then I hope he rekindled all the ability that brought him so many goals. I hope I am wrong and he turns out to be brilliant for us but Pirlo he definitely isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back