Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the first link on google mate, we've already gone over the financials many times but you simply don't accept them. Hence why I didn't bother quoting you.

You swallowed the bill mortgaged his house for Everton rubbish easily enough though

Its not a case of accepting them. I simply dont care.

indeed. but why would he allow the myth to get abroad that it was him who pushed through the move, if all along it was that pesky Kenwright? short answer is, he wouldn't. if it wasnt his fault he would be singing the fact from the rooftops

You state that like its a fact, when in reality you have no knowledge of what he would do in that situation, just an opinion. In my opinion, it's just as likely he would do whatever his advisors told him, given he was eighteen and may also have not wanted to burn any bridges with Kenwright if he held any desire to play for us again.

You state that like its a fact, when in reality you have no knowledge of what he would do in that situation, just an opinion. In my opinion, it's just as likely he would do whatever his advisors told him, given he was eighteen and may also have not wanted to burn any bridges with Kenwright if he held any desire to play for us again.
fair enough. you can choose to believe he's been soldiering along, carrying the burden for another all these years, I choose to follow the money.

I don't think he considers it a burden at all mate. That's my point.
hes been up in arms over the minor criticism he got this week. you think the ocean of [Poor language removed] hes had to swallow from evertonians for fifteen yearswas just water off a ducks back eh?

Bolasie Barkley Rooney Lukaku as a front 4 would be up there with anything in the league. Del, Mirallas & lennon as backup

We need a number 10, we need a striker. Get someone who does both, can help Lukaku and Barkley improve their game, provides leadership and is an Evertonian. It's all about whether United will let him go and his wages.
Bolasie and Rooney better than Aguero and De Bruyne?!

I will have what you're drinking mate.

Signing him would be a massive backward step

We would have someone sitting here on a massive pay day who would offer us nothing more than we have now and who would simply coast out his finish years with us. We need to sign young talented fresh players who are ambitious and hungry to win. Not someone who has been there and done it at the highest level and who is now not and never will be the player he once was.

Look at gerrard villa pirlo lampard etc who all went to America, they rarely offer anything more than a huge salary and extra fans

hes been up in arms over the minor criticism he got this week. you think the ocean of [Poor language removed] hes had to swallow from evertonians for fifteen yearswas just water off a ducks back eh?

Well in the last 15 years, I haven't seen any statements from him in the press saying that what Evertonians are saying is a disgrace and needs to stop, unlike over this week's non event.

Professional footballers get grief from fans. If they couldn't deal with that, they wouldn't be able to do the job. I really don't think he's bothered what spin has been put on his transfer.

Well in the last 15 years, I haven't seen any statements from him in the press saying that what Evertonians are saying is a disgrace and needs to stop, unlike over this week's non event.

Professional footballers get grief from fans. If they couldn't deal with that, they wouldn't be able to do the job. I really don't think he's bothered what spin has been put on his transfer.
why would he care if the whole Everton fanbase viewed him unjustly as a judas who bailed when we were heading for relegation?
You don't think he'd be bothered by that. I do

"Rooney should have stayed and made us a top team bla bla bla..."

What? In the Championship which is where we were going with a massive points deduction and no money to pay wages.
Love the fact people dismiss the fact we looked like we were going down at the time. record points low for 100 years but nah, he should never have left that to go play in the champions league

top-100.jpg

Whats that + wheres Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back