Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not the greatest but I've also seen many much worse, at least Rooney intended the pass for a start!

What is the gossip round the club - will he stay or likely to move on?
The talk is that Mourinho has successfully managed to turn him into a squad player without causing a huge story with the media. It seems like Mourinho doesn't really value Rooney going forward but moving him on might be difficult due to the big contract Moyes gave him (2019 at 280k I think)

Apart from that I don't know. There's loads of paper stories but I would imagine they are bollocks. Rooney isn't a top class player anymore but he still gives 100% on the pitch and is a winner. I think he will be here for another year. He at least contributes to our efforts while Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, Depay etc do nothing

I wouldn't let this plank anywhere near Finch Farm, he is absolutely finished. Good luck in China/USA wherever you and your lovable agent take your brand. Whopper.
Yanks couldn't afford him, he's probably on more than most teams in the MLS. China would love him but he doesn't come across as someone that could deal with a foreign culture.

Edit: just looked it up, there only 3 teams that have a combined salary higher than his.

Rooney would be our best AM if he signed

giphy.gif

Sorry to bump boys and don't shoot the messenger, heard today that a deal is nearly finalized for his signature, now the caveat to this is that its not straight from the horses mouth, he guy who told me was told by an ex utd player who still has close links to the club, I do not claim to be an itk in any way shape or form just passing on info I was told.

Sorry to bump boys and don't shoot the messenger, heard today that a deal is nearly finalized for his signature, now the caveat to this is that its not straight from the horses mouth, he guy who told me was told by an ex utd player who still has close links to the club, I do not claim to be an itk in any way shape or form just passing on info I was told.

Didn't know Wayne could do a signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back