Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to bump boys and don't shoot the messenger, heard today that a deal is nearly finalized for his signature, now the caveat to this is that its not straight from the horses mouth, he guy who told me was told by an ex utd player who still has close links to the club, I do not claim to be an itk in any way shape or form just passing on info I was told.
Ha ha now that would cause a melt down.

Sorry to bump boys and don't shoot the messenger, heard today that a deal is nearly finalized for his signature, now the caveat to this is that its not straight from the horses mouth, he guy who told me was told by an ex utd player who still has close links to the club, I do not claim to be an itk in any way shape or form just passing on info I was told.

That would be disgraceful.

You just claimed to be 'in the know' and then finishished off your statement by denying being an 'itk.'

I'll reserve judgement on this one mate, no offence.

Heard similar myself.
Break Sir Bobbys scoring record and its done.

I've no idea whether i want him or not anymore though.

Heard similar myself.
Break Sir Bobbys scoring record and its done.

I've no idea whether i want him or not anymore though.

Not in the last Utd squad
Ronnie says that every day Duncan Ferguson gets in his ear "Sign Rooney"
Once a blue, always a blue

Beginning to stack up .............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back