Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally no problem with him coming back as long as he fits into our pay structure i.e as long as he is on around the same as our other senior professionals. I think he's worth punt as during his last season at utd his fitness was definitely suffering with a lack of game time he might get that more here and I also reckon that pulling on the blue Jersey will put a spring in his step. Mind you I'm off putting a tenner on him being sent off in the next Derby after a scything tackle through the back of coutinho

If he can find his mojo then who knows? Will definitely benefit the club commercially and as it looks like it's a done deal there's nothing to be gained from booing, let's get behind him.

Commercially makes sense With our current deal it does not.
Adds to squad depth Yeah fair enough. that's all he will/should be.
Experience / winner mentality Not that relevant in my opinion.
Prem & CL winner That's the same thing as the one above! Stop cheating!
Quality It's 2017
An Evertonian I'm an astronaut. It's easy to say what you are. Actions speak louder than words and all that.

I'm not as against this as some (though overall I don't think it's a great idea), but I can really see him becoming a major target for the boo boys after a couple of sub-par performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back