Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll need all signage in goodison translated in Chinese

they bloody love him
and there's over a billion of them

we should just promise Rooney a % of shirt sales as a bonus
so that'd be a tenner a week extra

Did he finger your missus or something ?

You seem obsessed with saying how rubbish he is.

I have nothing against him in real life terms.

In footballing terms I despise him. I find it important to keep a grudge going football wise. It's a big part of the game and a big part of a clubs identity.

I probably don't hate Steve McMahon in real life but I loved to sing his seaside song.

John Aldridge is the only one I hate in both real and footballing life. He is a proper knob though.

Pantomime hatred is good.

Agreed but there are millions worldwide who do buy shirts / follow clubs because they adore specific players.

Yeah, usually when they are playing for their favourite club (ie Manchester United). People generally support clubs, not players. Some bloke in China or whatever will not be buying a Rooney Everton shirt, he will be buying a Rashford (or insert big money signing here) United one

Yeah, usually when they are playing for their favourite club (ie Manchester United). People generally support clubs, not players. Some bloke in China or whatever will not be buying a Rooney Everton shirt, he will be buying a Rashford (or insert big money signing here) United one

Of course there will be players who buy shirts of their favourite players, regardless of the clubs they play for.
I bought a Landon Donovan shirt after his first loan spell because a) he made an impression on me b) i've the personality of a 14 year old.
Are you telling me i'm the only one in the world who has ever done that?
Come on mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back