Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

By the very low standards he's set himself over the past two years I think he's done well. Personally I still think by October he'll be well off the pace and we'll be praying he's benched.

Was our best player tonight... but that really is damning with faint praise given there's a few who may as well not been on the pitch.

Baines will get a pass as usual, for example, but he was terrible and has been terrible for a long long time.

Was our best player tonight... but that really is damning with faint praise given there's a few who may as well not been on the pitch.

Baines will get a pass as usual, for example, but he was terrible and has been terrible for a long long time.

Baines was really awful tonight in fairness. I still maintain he has something to offer if we get a manager who knows how to attack though.

Former Manchester United Football Club Legend Wayne Rooney was okay but in every game he is just a huffing and puffing embodiment of the crap decisions being made by this supposed New Everton.

Gerrrrrrrout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back