Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's finished, he was finished 2 years ago and he will be even more finished in 2 years when he finishes earning his 150k a week from us. The worst signing in living memory. £16m retirement gift to a lad who has had no affection for Everton since his 16th Birthday. Embarrassing.

It's amusing seeing the same discussions on here that United fans have been having for years. When it was obvious he was finished as a striker they moved him to #10, when he was rubbish there they moved him to midfield, when he was rubbish in midfield he played on the wing, and when he was rubbish there they moved him back to #10. Eventually they hired a manager who could see he was rubbish and they found a club full of mugs to take him off their hands.

For all his slating on here, he's probably been our best player this season. He's not the problem tbh.
His performances have been a little bit better than I expected, but the fact that he has to be accommodated is going to become increasingly problematic.

There's nothing worse than having undroppable players that aren't particularly good, and Everton have a few of them.

His performances have been a little bit better than I expected, but the fact that he has to be accommodated is going to become increasingly problematic.

There's nothing worse than having undroppable players that aren't particularly good, and Everton have a few of them.

I agree but I don't think we can afford to drop him at the minute. Nobody else has even scored a league goal.

We need to go back to basics however and play two wide players who can run with the ball (Lennon and Mirallas).

Why can't we just agree that he only plays on PL but not on cup games and Europa...He should ONLY be no.9, and only no.10 if Sigurdsson is not playing or injured

PL front 4

RW Vlasic, LW Lookman, No.9 Rooney, No.10 Sigurdsson

Cups Front 4

LW MIrallas, No.10 Klassen, No.9 DCL, RW Sandro

Reserves / After injury
LW RW Bolasie,
RWLennon,
No.10Barkley

He's finished, he was finished 2 years ago and he will be even more finished in 2 years when he finishes earning his 150k a week from us. The worst signing in living memory. £16m retirement gift to a lad who has had no affection for Everton since his 16th Birthday. Embarrassing.
Rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back