Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.forum.drinkdriving.org/have-you-been-caught-convicted-drink-driving/68157.htm

A few months ago I was breathalysed after having 5 pints of Guinness and having analysed every thread on this site and similar others I thought I would share my experience. I had finished a 14 hour shift at work where all I had eaten was a bacon sandwich early in the morning. I had my first pint around 9.15pm and proceeded to have five in total by approximately 11pm (I know, complete idiot). On the way home I stopped for a takeaway (which I was bringing home and did not eat) for approximately 10 minutes and was pulled over at approximately 11.30pm.

The result from my privately tested blood sample returned with a blood alcohol level of 79mg per 100millilitres of blood. The lab assistant told me the police test should therefore return at 73mg; which it did some weeks later. The sense of relief and thankfulness for my answered prayers is hard to put into words.

That fella drank 5 pints and still "passed", using that as the benchmark, Rooney must have had to drink around 16-17 pints to get such a high reading.

I was so, so disappointed in you until reading your final sentence.

Interesting story, though.

Glad that case is behind him, can focus now on the football. Yeah he has a lot to sort away from the game but that dosent seem to effect him when he plays

IMG-20170919-WA0005.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back